Cablevision, Charter Gain in Q1
- The B&C. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p12
Provides statistics related to the financial performance of broadcasting and cable companies in the U.S. from January 14-20, 2005. Price of shares by Cablevision Systems Corp. for the week; Decline in the shares price of Charter Communications Inc.
- FINANCE. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p68
Several charts are presented depicting the financial performance of various companies engaged in different sectors of the mass media industry in the U.S. including Cablevision Systems Corp., Charter Communications Inc., and Comcast Corp.
- Advanced services boost pair of cablers in Q3. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/7/2008, Vol. 407 Issue 16, p19
The article reports on the financial performance of two cable television companies Cablevision Systems Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. It mentions that both the companies which are signing up advanced services subscribers but are losing basic users have reported improved bottom lines for...
- Broadband Pickup Seen Next Quarter. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p51
The article reports on the expected upturn of high-speed data subscribers on the third quarter following a weak period on their financial performance. Sanford Bernstein cable and satellite analyst Craig Moffett discloses the possibility of boosting the net growth of publicly traded operators...
- Business/Finance:. // CableFAX Daily;5/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 97, p3
This article offers news briefs on the financial performance of cable companies as of May 2006. May 17 losses include Charter closing down at 4.2%, with Cablevision shares falling at 3.7% and Time Warner was down by 0.5%. The only multiple system operator to post an increase is Mediacom, up at 0.5%.
- Cable Stocks Just Can't Win for Losing. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p33
The article presents information on the financial performance and stock prices of several cable television operators in the U.S. as of January 9, 2006. Leading the list of stock decliners was Charter Communications Inc., which saw its stock dropped 45.3% ($1.01 per share) between January 3, 2005...
- Subscriber Trends Bode Well for Cable. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the financial performance of the cable industry in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2005. Challenges faced by cable operators following the emergence of satellite companies DirecTV and EchoStar Communications; Comparison of the number of cable subscribers added among Time Warner,...
- CABLEVISION GROWS VIDEO SUBS, VOD. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p14
The article reports on the financial performance of Cablevision for the first quarter of 2010.
- Charter, Cablevision Lose Video Subs. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/13/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p8
The article reports on the 92,000 video subscribers lost by Charter Communications and Cablevision Systems in the second quarter ended June 30, 2012.