Builder of Powerful Brands
- McSlarrow Sees Clearer FCC Broadband Picture. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;9/13/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 34, p24
An interview with National Cable & Telecommunications Association's president, Kyle McSlarrow, is presented. When asked about the issue of Title II and its impact on the cable industry, he mentions that the real issue is on the set of principles of openness that can be agreed by the industry and...
- NCTA Will Need a Uniter. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;11/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
The article focuses on the issues that will be faced by the next president of National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) in the U.S. The successor of the outgoing president Kyle McSlarrow must have the skills to manage the changes in how cable operators deliver their contents, and...
- Cable: We're DTV-Switch Ready. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;6/8/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p14
The article focuses on the statement of Kyle McSlarrow, president of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NTCA), at the session of the industry stakeholders and Federal Communications Commission in the U.S. On June 3, 2009. McSlarrow asserts that the industry is ready to switch...
- Honor, Duty, Cable. // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p18
An interview with National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) president Michael Powell is presented. When asked about his key agenda at NCTA, he said that he will continue NCTA's tradition of avoiding calls to regulate any competition. He believes that the telecommunications industry...
- NCTA: Well Be Part of Anti-Violence Solution. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;1/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p3
The article focuses on the interest of the cable operator of the National Cable and Telecommunications Associations (NCTA) to participate in conservation of guns prompted by mass shooting at Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut.
- NCTA Tech Papers, Part 1: The Whale. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p28
The article offers information on the technical papers released by the U.S. organization National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA).
- With INTX, NCTA Plays Name Game. GIBBONS, KENT; EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p3
The article reports on the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA)'s decision to change its annual conventions' name to INTX: The Internet and Television Expo, which will be held from May 5-7, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Embracing Change on INTX Show Floor. KUHL, CRAIG // Multichannel News;5/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 17, pA1
The article offers information on the INTX: The Internet & Television Exposition featuring the National Cable and Telecommunications Association's first-year developer challenge INTX-HACK to be held as of May 2015 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Poor. Cable. Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;6/6/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p31
The article offers information on the annual National Cable and Telecommunications Association extravaganza to be held in Chicago, Illinois in June 2011.