- News IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/12/2009, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p8
A quiz about school bullying is presented.
- BuLLied to death. Delsite Everett, Alison // Boys' Life;Apr2009, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p38
The article talks about bullying in schools and discusses ways to stop such incidents.
- The rat pack. // Girls' Life;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on issues regarding school violence. Opinions of kids on school bullies; Information on the decline of school assemblies concerning violence; Conflict resolution strategies developed by schools addressing violence against students.
- Bullying Hurts! // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/9/2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p8
A quiz concerning Bullying Hurts, an anti-bullying program in schools, is presented.
- Mean Teens. Weir, Kirsten // Current Science;11/26/2010, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on the issue of school bullying and discusses how to prevent it.
- Scholars Call for Examining School Violence in a New Context. Viadero, Debra // Education Week;4/21/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p5
The article discusses a report in the journal "Educational Researcher" calling for changes in efforts to address school violence with a broader, cross-disciplinary and evidence-based approach which includes the problem of bullying.
- CHAPTER 2: Bullying. McCabe, Kimberly A.; Martin, Gregory M. // School Violence, the Media & Criminal Justice Responses;2005, p23
This chapter explores bullying within the school environment in the U.S. It discusses bullying as a major problem in American schools. It outlines the elements of bullying. It presents the characteristics of bullies. It provides information on the theories to explain bullying. The...
- Dealing With Bullies. // Gifted Child Today;Fall2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
Presents information on how to deal with student bullying in school. Percentage of students who gets bullied; Occurrence of bullying; Steps how educators can handle bullying.
- The Effectiveness of a Nationwide Intervention Programme to Prevent and Counter School Bullying in Ireland. Minton, Stephen James; O'Moore, Astrid Mona O' // International Journal of Psychology & Psychological Therapy;2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1
The purpose of this paper is to set out what is known about (large-scale empirical research) and what has been done about (large-scale whole-school intervention programmes) bullying behaviour in Irish schools, with a view to indicating likely future developments in Irish anti-bullying action....