- Stanford Hospital Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32036, p2
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. said it has upgraded the bond rating for Stanford Hospital & Clinics to A2 from A3, affecting $433 million in outstanding debt. The outlook is stable at the new rating level.
- Bouncing back. Benko, Laura B. // Modern Healthcare;2/10/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p21
Focuses on the profit posted by Stanford Hospital and Clinics in 2002. Net loss initially projected in 2002; Details on the cost saving initiatives implemented by the hospital; Impact of Stanford's separation from the University of California-San Francisco Medical Center.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.
- New Jersey's Middlesex County May Lose Top Rating. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p4
Reports that Middlesex County, New Jersey is on the verge of losing its top rating as its general fund is facing deficits at the county-run, long-term care facility. Effects of the fund deficit on the health care facilities; Impacts of the rating downgrade on the county's fund reserves.