Colorado Regional Transportation District Mulls 'Fastrack' Debt Issue
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31496, p31
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of October 2002. Vote on the proposed issuance of revenue bonds by the Colorado Regional Transportation District; Construction of gymnasiums by the Topeka Public Schools Board of Education; Plans of Albuquerque school officials to sell general...
- Colorado RTD Deal Will Fund Share of $1.7B T-REX Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31368, p4
Reports the decision of Colorado Regional Transportation District (RTD) to sell its sales tax revenue bonds. Joint venture between RTD and the U.S. Department of Transportation; Estimated budget of the district; Expected cost of the transportation expansion project.
- With a Growing Rail Transit System, Denver Area's RTD Turns to COPs. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;4/2/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33887, p6
The article reports on the plans of Colorado's Regional Transportation District (RTD) to issue $225 million of certificates of participation in April 2013 as its $7.9 billion FasTracks rail and bus network achieves major construction milestones. According to RTD spokesman Scott Reed, the low...
- Colorado RTD's Board OKs $4.7 Billion FasTracks Program. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p4
Reports on the votation of the proposed FasTracks program by the Colorado's Regional Transportation District board of directors. Cost of the program; Issuance of sales tax revenue bonds and certificates of participation uder the program; Approval of the program by the Colorado General Assembly.
- Not So Fast, Tracks. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p33
The article reports on the approval of voters to start projects associated with a mobility bond package in Colorado. The Regional Transportation District learned that the Colorado Department of Transportation will turn over land for FasTracks projects at no cost. The Department of Transportation...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p26
Provides information on upcoming bond issues in the Southwestern States as of July 11, 2000. Arkansas Highway Commission revenue bonds; Colorado Regional Transportation District revenue bonds; Kansas State Department of Transportation revenue bonds.
- Abolish RTD board. Rundles, Jeff // Colorado Business Magazine;May98, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p66
Comments on the abolition of the Regional Transportation District (RTD) of Colorado. RTD's opinion regarding the result of the Guide The Ride proposed election; Change of the RTD from an appointed board to an elected board; Suggestion for the creation of a Regional Transportation Authority.
- RTD Covering the Last of Its T-Rex Costs with $116M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p30
Reports on the sales tax revenue bonds sold by the Colorado Regional Transportation District (RTD) to finance its final share of a joint venture with the Colorado Department of Transportation. Sale of the bonds sooner than the original plan to lock in current interest rates; Use of the proceeds...
- Vote on transit scheme. // International Construction;Nov2002, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the transit scheme of the Regional Transportation District in Colorado.