- Supporting security. F. H. // Workforce Management;May2010, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p22
The article features AlliedBarton Security Services as the third-largest guard company in the U.S. with 3,300 customers, including 200 of the Fortune 500 companies.
- AlliedBarton Security Services' Strategic Partnership Program. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on the Strategic Partnership Program launched by AlliedBarton Security Services LP, which members guard tours systems, canine services, and international security.
- Improving Employee Performance Using Web-Based Application for Public Services. Rana, Tohid Ahmed; Balta, Sabah; Zincir, Ibrahim; Basarici, Samsun // Proceedings of the European Conference on e-Government;2012, p968
One of the vital problems of public services is the deficiency of well-educated and highly motivated employees. The attitudes and performance of public servants have a crucial importance on the satisfaction of the customer relationships, where in this context customers are the citizens. Thus,...
- Lead with Empathy. Kazanjian, Kirk // Sales & Service Excellence;Apr2013, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p8
The article offers guidelines on how leaders engage employees and customers with empathy. It is inferred that delegation of responsibilities is an essential component of being an empathetic leader. According to the author, business planning reduces stress and boosts employee and customer...
- Pieces of eight. Naish, Richard // e.learning age;May2011, p6
The article discusses research conducted by Google to determine the steps needed to improve its managers' leadership skills. It also explored the implications of Google's research findings for the electronic learning industry. Project Oxygen was launched by Google in 2009, and has developed...
- The Proof is in the Metrics: Protecting Transit Services. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on protecting the transit services in southern Nevada by Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) which selected AlliedBarton Security Services for armed and unarmed security services, access control, patrol services and vehicular patrols.
- AlliedBarton Security Services. // T+D;Oct2011, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p72
The article presents information on the employee training and development initiatives of AlliedBarton Security Services, which was recognized as one of the journal's 2011 BEST Award winners.
- AlliedBarton Security Services. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p62
The article profiles AlliedBarton Security Services LP, the premier provider of highly trained, responsive security personnel, headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
- Those who do it well will do well in 2009. Murray, Faye // Professional Beauty;Sep/Oct2009, p158
The article emphasizes the value of a strong business foundation among spas and salons in assuring sustainability and safety from the impact of the economic downturn in 2009. Spa and salon owners should consider the value of choosing the most efficient area for the business. Other factors that...