- Visiting the Tower. Hodgson, Karyn // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p106
The article discusses the user-friendly security system at the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. It states that the 110-storey tower serves as a workplace for various corporate tenants. Security director Keith L. Kambic of U.S. Equities Asset Management LLC mentions that the tower uses a...
- Etc: Sears Tower talks continue. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/7/94, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p50
No abstract available.
- THE BUILDING THAT ATE CHICAGO. Hylton, Richard D.; Hadjian, Ani // Fortune;10/4/1993, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p136
Questions whether foreclosure is ahead for Chicago's Sears Tower, which is currently 40% empty. The growing possibility that sole owner Sears Roebuck may turn its back on the skyscraper; The deal Sears struck with Aldrich Eastman & Waltch, a manager of real estate investments for pension funds;...
- High There. // Scholastic DynaMath;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p2
A photograph of children looking at the city view of Chicago, Illinois from the Willis Tower is presented.
- Tower of pizza. // Buildings;Apr96, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p84
Reports that the twin towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, have replaced the Sears Tower's as the worlds tallest building. Malaysia towers taller by 33 feet; Height of the Malaysia towers and what it comprises of; Who built the towers.
- Travertine transforms interior of a renovated high-rise. Springstead, Susan // Stone World;Nov95, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p40
Focuses on the Italian travertine used by architects to renovate the Sears Tower 2000 in Chicago, Illinois. Architects; Stone supplier/contractor; Stone fabricator; Stone installer.
- TOWERâ€™S TIMELINE. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/5/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p0012
A timeline is presented of events regarding the refinancing transactions for the Sears Tower in Chicago, Illinois.
- By Some Measures, Sears Tower Still Stands Taller than Competition. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;10/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p35
Features the tallest building Sears Tower in Chicago, Illinois. Comparison between the Sears Tower and Petronas Towers; Architect of the building; Management of the building by Trizec Hahn company.
- Acquisitions: Cable's Cornerstone. MacDonald, Steve // Multichannel News;5/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p75
In this article the author offers views on the Willis Tower building, a skyscraper representing the pinnacle achievement of a cable network in the U.S.