China's Security Market Expands in 2009
- Analyst predicts DDR and DRAM shortages. // Electronics Weekly;8/28/2002, Issue 2065, p6
Reports on the prediction of iSuppli regarding the supply and demand for dynamic document review (DDR) and dynamic random access memory (DRAM) computer supplies in Great Britain. Comparison of spot prices for 256 megabit DDR DRAM and synchronous DRAM (SDRAM); Information on contract prices for...
- Pricing, Recovery Hopes Decline. Cassell, Jonathan // Electronic News (10616624);9/30/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p20
Discusses the decline in pricing for electronic components in 2002. Reasons for the weak demand for electronic components; Projection on the electronic equipment market; Projection of iSuppli on component prices.
- Capacitors set for high prices and lead times. // Electronics Weekly;9/8/2010, Issue 2438, p8
The article reports that according to iSuppli Corp., 18 weeks is the lead time for aluminum and ceramic capacitors.
- PDA Market to Grow to $8.2B by 2006, iSuppli Forecasts. // Electronic News;4/1/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p18
Reports on the growth in the demand for personal digital assistants (PDA) and other handheld computers in 2001 based on the market report of iSuppli Corp. Expected demand of PDA and revenue of manufacturers in 2006; Changes expected for the technology infrastructure of PDA; Model of PDA and...
- Analyst forecasts 'mild uptick' for depressed comms markets. Manners, David // Electronics Weekly;7/23/2003, Issue 2109, p2
In 2002, the telecommunication industry, 500,000 people lost their jobs and $64.9 billion was eliminated from the annual equipment spending of network operators. This could be coming to an end, says analyst firm iSuppli Corp.
- Strategic Customer Development in China. Carter, Tony // Columbia Journal of World Business;Winter96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p56
Provides examples of the pertinent issues in any strategic customer development in China and discusses current sales, marketing and strategic development opportunities. Interviews at corporations and organizations; Survey of organizations doing business in China and other global markets. ...
- Enter the dragon. Conley, John // International Business: Strategies for the Global Marketplace;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p40
Reports that China is part of the major world markets. Drawbacks experienced in establishing China's business ventures; Proposal to open an equivalent to the fast food giant, McDonalds; Information on the development of Logtech Incorporated. INSET: Reaching the front ranks..
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // China Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p51
The article provides information on the important contributors of China's domestic production and sales revenue.
- Short takes. // China Business Review;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p5
Reports on trends and developments in the business and commercial sector of China. Includes rumors on planned devaluation of the yuan; Sale of the interest of China National Aero-Technology Import/Export Corp. in Mamco Manufacturing Co.; Review of legislation involving foreign investments by...