Yes, Please Watch
- Did You Know? // Insight on the News;11/5/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p35
Presents the results of several public opinion polls and surveys in the United States (U.S.) as of November 5, 2001. Percentage of U.S. citizens who are willing to fight and die in the war against terrorism; Percentage of people who are more likely to express feelings of love; Amount of federal...
- National Security. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;3/11/2006, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p84
The article focuses on the public opinion on U.S. national security policy issues as of March 2006. Citizens are uneasy over the deal that would allow the United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based company Dubai Ports World to manage several U.S. ports. Fifty seven percent of Republican voters opposed the...
- Fighting Terrorism. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;6/8/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p1731
Highlights public opinion poll results on issues concerning politics and the U.S. government. Top two issues that the federal government should be addressing; Perceptions of Americans on the war against terrorism.
- Terrorism. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;4/30/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p1342
Presents a tabular representation of the results of a survey on the possibility of preventing terrorism in the U.S.
- THE POPSCI OPINION POLL BASED ON 2,923 RESPONSES POSTED
TO POPSCI.COM FROM 12/12 TO 1/12. // Popular Science;Mar2004, Vol. 264 Issue 3, p52
Presents the results of a public opinion poll about the efforts of homeland security in protecting the U.S. against biochemical terrorism.
- HOMELAND SECURITY OUTLOOK. // American City & County;Dec2003, Vol. 118 Issue 13, p67
Highlights the result of a survey conducted by the "Local Government Update" electronic newspaper on the concerns of local governments in the U.S. in meeting their homeland security goals. Cooperation between neighboring communication regarding homeland security; Types of equipment to be...
- Online Poll. // Business Insurance;8/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p19
This article presents a public opinion poll, conducted about the measures for the prevention of terrorism in business enterprises of New York, Washington, and Newark, New Jersey.
- IS Gains More Ground In Syria. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/2/2015, pA01
6 Islamic State terrorists advanced against rebels in Syria's Aleppo province and are now 7 miles from the main supply route from Turkey. A propaganda video shows the terrorists torturing a 14-yr.-old Syrian boy. Now 50% of surveyed Americans in an IBD/TIPP Poll support sending ground troops to...
- U.S. Public Rejects Using Military Force to Promote Democracy. // World Public Opinion Poll - Region United States & Canada;2005, p1
The article offers information on the poll regarding the unfavorable public attitudes in the U.S. towards the promotion of democracy through military force. Steven Kull of the Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA) states that the argument by President George Bush regarding the use of...