AREVA T&D Awarded GIS Order in Chennai
- Europeans in line for major substations. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/24/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 47, p35
The article reports on the bids issued by Europe's ABB and France's Areva T&D for two major substation contracts to serve the new Jubail and Qurayyah power plants in Saudi Arabia. Both companies issued low bids for the contracts. The contract will also include the option for a second 380-kV...
- BHEL bags Rs. 125cr hydro power contract. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;4/ 6/2014, p4
The article reports that Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd. (BHEL), the electrical equipment manufacturing firm, has won a contract for setting up a hydroelectric project in Uttarakhand, India. It notes that BHEL's Bhopal unit will supply the hydro generating sets while the transformers and Control &...
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/6/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p20
Reports that the Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) was issued a letter of intent for the contract to install a 120-MW gas turbine at the Rusail power plant in Oman. Project description; Other projects handled by BHEL.
- BHEL nears Western Mountain award. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/8/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 32, p19
Announces that India's Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) is in the final stage of negotiations with the state-owned General Electricity Co. of Libya for the contract to build the Western Mountain power plant in Libya. Other companies that participated in the bid for the contract; Price of...
- BHEL signs Western Mountain contract. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/10/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p24
Reports that India's Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. has won the contract for the construction of the Western Mountain electric power plant in Libya in 2003. Scope of the project; Completion date of the project; Reason for the selection of BHEL for the project.
- Order for offshore HV substation. // International Power Generation;Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the selection of Areva T&D Inc. to design, manufacture and install the first offshore HV substation of Great Britain as of November 2004. Participants in the contract with Areva; Duties of Areva under the contract.
- Bidders line up for phase 7. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/15/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 37, p30
The article focuses on contractors bidding for the construction packages on phase 7 of the Qatar transmission program of Qatar General Electricity & Water Corp. The bidders for the construction packages include Europe's ABB, France's Areva T&D, Germany's Siemens and Japan's Sumitomo Corporation....
- French and local firms sign up for substation contracts. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/16/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p27
The article reports on the contracts won by France's Areva T&D and the local Saudi Services for Electro-Mechanic Works Co. (SSEM) to build a substation and overhead power lines for the Jubail 2 industrial city in Saudi Arabia. The 31-month project covers the supply and installation of a...
- CONTRACTS: FEBRUARY. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/5/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p35
Presents a list of contracts awarded in February 2004 in the Middle East. Power contracts awarded to France-based Areva T&D for Sonelgaz in Algeria; Gas pipelines/compression stations renovation contract awarded to Belgium-based Fabricom GTI for Sonatrach in Algeria; Desalination plant...