- NOCA honors PTCB executive director. // Pharmacy Today;Jan2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
The article announces that executive director and chief executive officer (CEO) of Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Melissa Murer Corrigan has received the 2008 Certification Industry Leadership Award from the National Organization for Competency Assurance (NOCA).
- Student pharmacists honored with 2006 Mortar and Pestle awards. // Pharmacy Today;Jul2006, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p28
The article announces the Mortar and Pestle Professionalism Award sponsored by McNeil Consumer Healthcare for student pharmacists who are members of the American Pharmaceutical Association-Academy of Student Pharmacist (APhA-ASP).
- ASHP Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p280
Reports on the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists award for distinguished leadership given to David A. Zilx on December 9, 2002. Award for helping advance the profession of health-system pharmacy; Zilx's academic position and career highlights; Accomplishments.
- ASHP Board of Directors Award of Honor. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p279
Reports on the Board of Directors Award of Honor given to Kenneth W. Kizer by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. Reason cited for the award; Kizer's leadership positions; Career in the public and private sectors; Academic positions held.
- Award to Spotlight Pharmacists' Role. // Chain Drug Review;6/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p208
The article reports on the effort of Eisai Inc. and Alzheimer's Association to urge individuals with Alzheimer's disease and their caregivers to nominate local pharmacists for the 2010 Commitment to Alzheimer's, Recognition of Excellence (C. A. R. E.) Pharmacy Award.
- Members Only. // Pharmacy Today;Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p19
The article announces that Sweta Chawla has received the Health Mart Diabetes Care Excellence Award. From Health Mart pharmacy.
- HIV-SPECIALTY PHARMACIST WINS TOP WISCONSIN AWARD. // Quest: Wisconsin's Gay News Leader;9/24/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p5
The article announces that Nicholas Olson has received the 2009 Young Pharmacist of the Year Award from the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin.
- Paavola recognized with Distinguished Citizen Award. // NoDak Pharmacy;Apr2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p18
The article announces that North Dakota State University (NDSU) alumnus Fred Paavola has received the "Findlay E. Russell, MD, PhD, Distinguished Citizen Award" during the 2012 Homecoming activities at the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy.
- SHPA Young Pharmacist now Canada-bound. // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Aug2010, Vol. 91 Issue 1083, p10
The article announces that Catherine Hughes has received the Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia (SHPA) Hospira DBL Young Pharmacist Award.