THE TRADING FLOOR
- Raymond James Taps Shadow for Multicurrency Ops. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p7
Reports the installation of Raymond James of Shadow Financial Systems' ShadoSuite to support its multicurrency trade processing and clearing for non-transactions in the U.S. Replacement of the undisclosed third-party system; Linkage of the ShadoSuite to Automatic Data Processing's SIS system;...
- FSA's Hoey retires after 15 years as director of investor relations. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30826, p23
Reports on Financial Security Assurance Inc. director for investor relations Peter Hoey's retirement after 15 years with the company. Hoey's accomplishments in the bond insurance industry; Hoey's involvement with the company after his retirement.
- Mayol imports Raymond James & Associates. Ortega-Arocho, Pedro // Caribbean Business;4/15/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p6
Reports that businessman, Hector Mayol has established a branch of Miami, Florida-based Raymond James & Associates Inc. to serve the portfolio management and financial service business of Puerto Rico. Debt restructuring, alternative financing sources, preparation of credit agency presentations...
- Raymond James hires 2 for new Texas office. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/21/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30562, p2
Reports on Raymond James & Associates Inc.'s recruitment of veteran Texas investment bankers Jerry Pierce and Jorge Garza to open the firm's first Texas office. Career backgrounds of the two executives; Deals in which the two were involved while at Stephens Inc.
- Fast Track. // Traders Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 159, p20
Provides update on the financial services companies in the United States as of November 1999. Hiring of two sales traders by C.E. Unterberg Towbin; Addition of two position traders at Raymond James and Associates; Information on the position trader who left Jefferies and Company.
- CORRECTIONS. // On Wall Street;Oct2006, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p14
The article presents two corrections in the September 2006 issue, including the article "Gorman's Game Plan" and the name of the photographer in the Contributions section.
- A RECRUITER'S TOUR OF RAYMOND JAMES. Willis, Bill // On Wall Street;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p23
The article offers author's insights on his visit at the headquarters of financial services provider Raymond James & Associates Inc., in St. Petersburg, Florida. He mentions the five business models that it offers to financial advisors such as the independent employment model for advisors who...
- Raymond James Recruits Team With $220M. Welsch, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;12/15/2014, p1
The article announces that financial services company Raymond James & Associates Inc. has appointed father-son advisors Erwin Bry and Terry Bry, who have been managing 220 million dollars in assets.
- From Book Smart to Street Smart. McMorris, Frances A. // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p22
The article focuses on financial services firms' priority to train new financial advisors as a preparation for the aging staff and diminishing recruits in the U.S. Wells Fargo ranked 27th in the November 2010 list of top corporate training departments by "Training" magazine. Meanwhile, Bob...