GTT Launches Software Giving Brokers Access to Bond Inventories
- Merrill's Internet commitment grows. Burger, Andrew // Securities Industry News;03/08/99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p29
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. will offer online trading of securities. Web trading efforts.
- Merrill Dives Into Account Aggregation. Toonkel, Jessica // American Banker;7/5/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 127, p1
Reports that United States brokerage firm Merrill Lynch & Co. will offer online account aggregation. Investors' management of their financial accounts from competing institutions on Merrill's Web site; Plan to use account information from the service for a financial and research service; Work...
- Merrill Lynch Takes Stake in OMS Provider GTT. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;06/11/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p17
Reports the partnership between Merrill Lynch & Co. and Global Trade Technologies (GTT) in Sterling, Virginia. Objectives of the partnership; Services offered; Strategies of the joint venture.
- Archipelago Stake Latest in Merrill's E-Trading Plan. Hendrickson, Mark // Securities Industry News;09/13/99, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p6
Reports on securities trading firm Merrill Lynch's acquisition of a stake in electronic trading firm Archipelago Holdings LLC. Details of the investment; Merrill Lynch's investments in other electronic trading companies; Impact on Archipelago Holdings' business operations.
- Merrill's Citation Group Taps New Telerate Workstations. Schroeder, Mary; DeSmidt, Ben; Forman, Michael; Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;07/31/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p12
Reports that Merrill Lynch division The Citation Group will provide the Telerate Plus Institutional workstation, a Windows NT-based product, to its customers. Features of the securities service; Combination of news, data and analytics.
- Merrill Online Trading--Here at Last. // On Wall Street;Apr99, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Reports that brokerage firm Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. posted an electronic trading registration form on its Merrill Lynch Online Web site. Remarks from John Steffens, vice chairman and head of the retail division; Plans to extend online trading.
- Retail aside, Merrill has equally big plans for its institutional side. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/07/99, Vol. 65 Issue 23, p3
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. plans to create an `online issuance factory' for mid-sized corporate clients' offerings of fixed-income securities. Project with engineers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Benefits of online securities trading; Creation of the Direct Markets group.
- Lava Trading Hits Big. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 43, p14
Discusses a stock trading technology developed by Lava Trading Inc. for traders in Wall Street stock exchange in the United States. Provision of electronic communications networks, exchanges and alternative trading systems through the technology; Comparison between the technology of Lava and...
- SUPERCOMPUTERS COME TO THE TRADING FLOOR. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;03/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p13
Reports on the Merrill Lynch and J.P. Morgan Chase's integration of supercomputers into their trading infrastructure through the help of Computer Science Corp., a consultancy and information technology integrator that is leasing the systems under a pay-per-use program. Capabilities and uses of...