Fitch, S&P Drop California's Valley Health System to Junk
- Valley Health Goes Negative. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32312, p31
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating of Valley Health System from speculative-grade to negative. The agency attributed the downgrade to the company's delay in providing audited financial information. The negative rating has affected the hospital revenue bonds and...
- Heritage Valley Health System, Pa., Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34116, p1
The article reports on the downgrading of the Heritage Valley Health System, Pennsylvania's (HVHS) bonds issued by the Beaver County Hospital Authority by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. as of May 2014. It mentions that the downgrade reflects Heritage's multi-year departure from its historic...
- CALIFORNIA: S&P Drops Valley Health to C. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has lowered its rating for Hemet, California-based Valley Health System hospital revenue bonds to C from B-minus. Standard & Poor's gave such rating as it found out that the system has suffered through several years of operating losses that...
- Positively Cape Fear. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p31
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to change the outlook for Cape Fear Valley Health System bonds in Cumberland County, North Carolina. Rating assigned to the bond; Amount of the sales of the debt; Observation of a profitable operations and improved liquidity of the bond;...
- Fitch Downgrades Holyoke Hosp. Bonds. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has downgraded the $13.18 million of Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority Series B bonds issued in 1994 for Holyoke Hospital to BB-plus from BBB-minus. Valley Health System (VHS) Inc. is the parent and sole corporate member of...
- NORTH CAROLINA: Cape Fear Health Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32650, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the A3 rating it assigns about $299 million of debt sold for the Cumberland County Hospital System Inc. or Cape Fear Valley Health System. Moreover, the bonds were issued through the North Carolina Medical...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.