SOUTHWEST: Top 10 Rankings
- Largest money managers. Hillyer, Deborah W. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p28
Ranks the largest money managers in the Cleveland, Ohio area according to assets under management locally as of April 30, 2001. Top position taken by Victory Capital Management Inc.; Comparison with 2000 rankings; Total tax-exempt assets; Minimum account; Portfolio analysts on staff; Asset mix;...
- INDEPENDENT VIEW. Byrne, Tony // Money Marketing;11/14/2002, p29
Forecasts the growth of independent financial advisers in Great Britain. Increase of public demand for financial advice; Handling of fees and commission.
- Wide Searches Yield Choice Performers. // Investment Management Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p5
Reports the searches launched by financial institutions for investment fund managers in September 2002.
- Mass. Turnpike Hires Small-Cap Firm. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the hiring of Longwood Investment Management by Massachusetts Turnpike Authority Employees' Retirement System as of December 3, 2001.
- Connecticut Hires Equity Managers. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the hiring of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers and Fidelity Investments by the Connecticut Retirement & Trust Funds as of December 3, 2001.
- Oregon Makes PE Commitment. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the funding committed by the board for the Oregon Public Employees' Retirement System to Solera Partners as of December 3, 2001.
- 2001's Top Money Managers. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;12/31/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p1
Features several successful fund managers in the U.S. in 2001.
- CHANGES AHEAD. // Pensions & Investments;9/3/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p46
Reports developments related to the financial institutions industry in the United States as of September 2001. Need of money managers by various financial companies; Increase real estate partnership allocation by Marsh & McLennan Cos.; Search for an investment consultant by the Oklahoma City...
- 'IFA market share under pressure in depolarisation' Henshall, Angela // Money Marketing;5/15/2003, p12
Focuses on a forecast that large financial institutions in Great Britain could take away up to 18 percent of independent financial advisers' overall market share within a period of five years, according to a Datamonitor research. Examination of advisers' reaction to regulatory change and their...
- Dismissal of yield-burning case sought. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p1
Reports that Wall Street investment advisers and regional dealers are seeking dismissal of the case filed against them by the clerk of Collier County, Florida for yield burning. Defendants' filing of a motion to dismiss the suit; Parties' anticipation of the occurrence of formal settlement;...