Retail Sales, CPI Top List of Data
- Retail sales, CPI data may set next Fed move. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;09/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30725, p2
Reports on the consumer price index and retail sales in the United States in August 1999. Pace of retail spending; Importance of the consumer price index.
- U.S. Price Indices See Some Stability in July. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 35, p3
Reports that consumer price index for apparel remained stable for July 2003. Detail of apparel retail prices per category; Consumer price index for the U.S. economy.
- Bull market in a China shop. Jones, Lee // Money Marketing;6/24/2010, p52
The article reports on the 3.2% increase in China's Consumer Price Index as retail sales increased by 18.7% in May 2009.
- RETAIL PRICES FOR JUNE. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina; Wisdell, Ana // Accountancy;Aug1989, Vol. 104 Issue 1152, p50
Presents a chart showing the retail prices in Great Britain for June 1989. Index of consumer goods and services; Percentage increases in retail prices; Annual rate of inflation based on retail price index experience.
- News update. // Employee Benefits;Oct2003, p4
Announces the intention of the Great Britain government to use the harmonized index of consumer prices to replace the retail price inflation index. Implications of the move for inflation matching of liabilities for pension funds and for index linked bonds.
- Retail prices â€” slowing down. // Accountancy;Jan1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1049, p10
Presents retail price indexes in Great Britain as of November 1980. Annual rate of inflation; Index of consumer goods and services.
- RETAIL PRICE INDEX. // Accountancy;Oct98, Vol. 122 Issue 1262, p57
Presents data on retail prices for March Index of consumer goods and services in Great Britain, from 1990 to 1998.
- Retail Price Comparisons across Europe. Astin, J.A. // European Retail Digest;Spring94, Issue 2, p4
Focuses on retail prices in Europe as of March 1994. Retail price comparisons in Europe; Consumer prices in the European Union; International comparison of consumer price indices.
- THE NUMBERS. O'Rourke, Shelly // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Feb2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p10
The article presents statistics on the percentage rise in retail sales in December 2010, decrease in unemployment in the U.S. and rise in consumer prices.