Suit Attacks Law Enabling Illinois' $400 Million Soldier Field Issue
- Chicago Officials Rule Against Soldier Field Bond Referendum. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p3
No abstract available.
- Amid Growing Dissent, Chicago Stadium Deal Gets Pricing Date. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p3
Reports on the bonds that will be issued for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Details of the renovation plan.
- ISFA Board OKs Soldier Field Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p1
Reports on the plan of the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority to sell nearly 400 million dollar of general purpose government revenue bonds. Payment for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium; Structure of the bonds.
- Illinois House Set to Vote on Soldier Field Renovation Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31027, p4
Reports on the bond offering of Illinois to renovate Chicago's Soldier Field Stadium. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bonds.
- Florida lawmakers reach eleventh hour for P2000 bills. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;04/29/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30630, p26
Focuses on the bonding program bills for Florida's Preservation 2000 land acquisition and conservation initiative. Disagreement over the use of bond proceeds; Amount of bonds issued by the program annually; Key provisions of the bills.
- To Save Everglades, Florida Conservationists Call for Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/19/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31184, p3
Reports the need of a bond sale to finance the environmental restoration project of the Everglades in Florida. Amount needed; Recommendation of the Audubon Society to the South Florida Water Management District for a legislative authorization; Complexities of the Everglades conservation...
- Wisconsin's borrowing plans for conservation, construction inch forward. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p7
Reports that Wisconsin could borrow general obligation bonds for land conservation projects and building projects. Proposed capital budget by the state's Building Commission; Renovations at the capitol building.
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the progress of the proposed $ 580 million renovation of Chicago's Soldier Field after the Chicago Plan Commission endorsed the proposal despite objections of local and federal bank officials. Officials responsible for the renovation plans; Details of the overall financing package;...
- Soldier Field Deal Adjusted to Post-Attack Reality, Now Set to Go. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31234, p56
Reports the approval of the bond sale for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of the bond sale; Details of the structural change of the sale; Cost of capitalized interest; Reduction of the level of proceeds available for the project.