Illinois Agency Continues to Expand Role as Conduit Issuer
- IDFA maneuvers to stay in business until its debt cap climbs. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p36
Reports that the Illinois Development Finance Authority has approved eight revenue bond deals. Structure of the deals under the state-imposed borrowing limits; Increase of the debt cap of the state.
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the approval given by the Illinois Development Finance Authority to Illinois Power Co.'s proposed $ 186 million refunding bond issue. Speculation related to the pricing of the deal in May 2001; Refund of pollution control bands issued in 1993 and 1987 that financed projects at the...
- No More Snags Seen for Planned $230 million Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p40
Reports on Evanston Northwestern Healthcare's plan to move forward with its proposed $230 million bond sale in late 2001 after the Illinois Development Finance Authority gave its final approval to revisions in the issue. Structure and pricing of Evanston Northwestern's bonds.
- Illinois Lining Up $150 Million Revolving Fund Deal for Spring. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p1
Reports on the sale of bonds by Illinois Development Finance Authority on behalf of the state and U.S. Environment Protection Agency. Provision of the low-cost loans to municipalities; Approval of the deal by the authority; Existence of the need to raise additional capital for the program;...
- Illinois Agency Gives Initial OK to Trinity Health Issue for Loyola Deal. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;8/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33568, p5
The article reports on the preliminary approval received by Michigan-based Trinity Health Corp. from Illinois Finance Authority for its planned sale of its million dollars debt tied to its acquisition of Loyola University Health System in Chicago. One of the purposes of the proceeds will be...
- University of Chicago's new tax-exempt deal wins high honors. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30414, p3
Reports on the high honors received by the University of Chicago's $214.8 million revenue bond deal. Expectation that the deal would sell despite increase competition from other issuers; Effect of drop of interest rates; Ratings that the bond deal got from analysts; Factor that kept the...
- Loyola University will convert chunk of debt to taxable. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p32
Reports in December 1997, that Loyola University of Chicago will convert a portion of its bond debt to tax exempt status. Information on the original issue; Value of the debt to be converted; Benefits of the conversion.
- Illinois Authority expected to pass university deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30368, p36
Discloses expectations for the Illinois Educational Facilities Authority to approve as much as $242 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds for the University of Chicago. Congressional lifting of a $150 million tax-exempt debt cap on nonprofit organizations; Opportunity for schools to buy cheaper...
- Loyola University downgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;06/24/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30669, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's downgrading of its ratings for bonds issued by the Chicago, Illinois-based Loyola University.