MONTANA: Top Five Rankings
- Flathead School Sales. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p33
The article reports that Flathead County, Montana, District No. 5 expects to take bids for $29.9 million of general obligation school building bonds. Its sister district, Flathead County Elementary School District No. 5, will issue $9.9 million of GOs on the same day. Both bond deals are...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34333, p7
Several tables are presented that show the results of competitive sales of U.S. bond buyers in June 2015 including Mountain View-Whisman School District, Stradling, Yocca, Carlson & Rauth of San Francisco, California, and Dorsey & Whitney of Des Moines, Iowa.
- MINNESOTA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p39
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Minnesota as of August 12, 2004. Piper Jaffray; Public Financial Management; Dorsey & Whitney.
- MONTANA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p40
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Montana as of August 12, 2004. UBS Financial Services; Piper Jafrray; Dorsey & Whitney LLP.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31418, p33
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of June 2002. Purchase of general obligation bonds by the state of Alaska from the city of Anchorage; Sale of revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank; Underwriter deal between Renton and D.A. Davidson & Co.
- Colorado Regents Set to Sell. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32450, p1
The article reports that the Regents of the University of Colorado will go to market with a $102 million offering of university enterprise revenue bonds. The deal will finance a number of projects for the state's largest university system and it will be sold at the private label Web site for...
- MONTANA: A Competition of One. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/17/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32984, p9
The article reports on the pricing of Billings Special Improvement District No. 1385 bonds at $5.36 million in unrated bonds to yield between 5.4% for 2011 maturities in Billings, Montana. The pricing of the bonds are aimed for a special improvement district in a competitive sale drawing only...
- Univ. of Minnesota to Sell $137M for Stadium Today. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32521, p40
The article reports on the sale of $137.2 revenue bonds by the Regents of the University of Minnesota to finance a $249 million stadium in Minneapolis. Lehman Brothers managed the transaction and Dorsey & Whitney Llp acted as bond counsel of the sale. The bond was expected to mature in 2026 and...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34070, p1
Statistics are presented related to negotiated sales of bonds as of March 2014 in the U.S which includes purchase of Special Assessment Bonds by FMSbonds Inc., sale of General Obligation Refunding Bonds by Chapman & Cutler LLP and purchase of General Obligation Bonds by D. A. Davidson & Co.