IDAHO: Top Five Rankings
- Zions buys four Utah branches from Wells. // American Banker;9/25/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 185, p7
Announces the completion of Zions First National Bank's acquisition of four Utah branches from Wells Fargo & Co.
- Zions will clear direct bids for investors. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/28/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30757, p40
Reports that Zions First National Bank will act as the clearing agent for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's groundbreaking 55 million dollars bond sale. Structure of the bonds.
- Financial institutions in Utah breaking new ground in appealing to growing Hispanic market. Moon, Jacob // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/28/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 40, Special section p3
Reports on the Utah branches that were opened by Zions First National Bank and Wells Fargo to appeal to the Hispanic market as of March 28, 2005. Interior design of the facilities; Strategy used by the banks to vie for the attention of the Hispanic community; Action taken by Wells Fargo to...
- Prison Protesters Ambush Lehman. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p86
Focuses on the demonstration for the banning of Lehman Brothers in the underwriting bond issues in New York City. Role of Lehman in underwriting the financing of private prison companies; Statement of Kate Rhee, executive director of Prison Moratorium Project on the dealings of Lehman; Amount...
- Lehman lands forward option on Florida County airport bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p32
Reports on Lehman Brothers' acquisition of a forward option from the Volusia County, Florida on $31 million in airport revenue bonds. Payments for the budget shortfall; Calculation of swap rates; Internal bias on bid toward the forward.
- Lehman to pay out $450,000 to Atlanta. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p27
Reports on Lehman Brothers' agreement to pay out $450,000 as part of an out-of-court settlement with Atlanta, Georgia concerning a forward float agreement on a $260 million bond issue. Background on the case; Amount of Downtown Development Authority money that wound up with project developer...
- In Brief. // American Banker;7/18/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 136, p4
Presents news items concerning the United States financial services industry as of July 18, 2000. Hiring of James Coley by Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown; Colonial Bancgroup's signing of letter of intent to sell the servicing rights on $5 billion of mortgages to HomeSide Lending of Jacksonville,...
- 1999 Rankings (Leveraged Deals). // Bank Loan Report;07/12/99, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p8
Looks at the rankings of several banks based on the leveraged deals handled in 1999. Market share of Lehman Brothers; Number of issue from Wells Fargo Bank; Rank of ABN AMRO.
- Street firms get creative to spur CAT bond market. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/06/98, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p7
Presents information pertaining to catastrophe (CAT) bonds. What prompted Merrill Lynch and two other firms to work on auto-related securitization for CAT bonds; What it will be linked with; Reason for establishment of a Bermuda-based reinsurance company by Lehman Brothers; Details pertaining to...