HAWAII: Top Five Rankings
- The end is in sight. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;1/18/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the 2009 condition of several law firms in the U.S., including Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP that posted a 7.5% decrease in total revenue for 2009.
- Pillsbury, Winthrop, Seeing Client Base Shift, Expands in N.Y. and California. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p6
Reports on the business expansion of Pillsbury Winthrop LLP in New York and California locations. Relocation of the New York City office to Time Square; Shift in client demographics; Number of attorneys housed in the new location.
- Correction. // San Diego Business Journal;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p14
A correction to the article regarding the law firm Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP's dwelling in San Diego, California in the November 4, 2013 issue is presented.
- Hawaii DOT Readies $96M Sale to Fund Harbor Improvements. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32408, p6
The article reports on Hawaii's Department of Transportation's negotiated sale of bonds on June 26 and 27, 2006 led by A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. According to the article, the deal is part of a $366 million, six-year capital improvement program designed to expand the capacity of harbors across...
- Pillsbury Winthrop Taps New M&A Partner. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/22/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p6
Reports that Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP has hired Matt Swartz as its merger partner in McLean, Virginia. List of companies advised by Swartz; Plan of Swartz to focus on middle market deals.
- Pillsbury sticks with Cranston and Park. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p7
Reports on the re-election of Mary Cranston as chair and Marina Park as managing partner of U.S.-base law firm Pillsbury Winthrop. Announcement that David Snyder will become executive vice-chair; Dominance of Legacy Pillsbury partners in the firm's managing board. INSET: Who owns who?.
- Pay freezes come too late for Pillsbury 12. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;12/9/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p8
Reports on the continued cutbacks at U.S.-based law firm Pillsbury Winthrop. Voluntary redundancies; Staff layoffs.
- Pillsbury settles $45m lawsuit with ex-partner. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;4/7/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p5
Reports on the settlement between Law firm Pillsbury Winthrop and its former partner Frode Jensen. Origin of the lawsuit; Allegations of character and commercial assassination by Jensen; Apology of Pillsbury.
- Transatlantic talks with West Coast firm herald huge shake-up of international strategy for City leader. Hoare, Steve; Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;10/13/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the informal talks between San Francisco, California-based law firm Pillsbury Winthrop and Great Britain-based law firm Simmons and Simmons for a possible merger. Expansion plans of Simmons and Simmons; Refusal of Simmons to confirm the merger talks with Pillsbury Winthrop.