Far West Bond-Watch
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/31/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30264, p57
Presents a lists of invisible supply in the Far West United States. Alaska Department of Revenue general airport bonds; City of Mesa bonds; Clark County revenue bonds; More.
- King county to refurbish low-income apartments. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Nov99, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p14
Reports on King County Housing Authority's completion of its financial restructuring to purchase and rehabilitate a low-income apartment in King County, Washington. Sources of funding; Estimated cost of improving the apartment.
- United States : NORTHAMPTON HOUSING AUTHORITY plans to vote on building demolition. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Housing Authority to vote for Community Development Block Grant to demolish 23 Laurel Saint in its meeting at Tobin Manor, U.S.
- AWARDS. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p17
The article announces that the King County Housing Authority (KCHA) in Washington has received the 2008 Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Award in the category of public housing revitalization.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30533, p33
Focuses on various developments in the bond market in the Western United States as of December 4, 1998. Includes Alaska Department of Revenue's projection on the effects of the decline in oil prices; Orange County, California's Board of Supervisors' recognition of Gedale Horowitz as senior...
- Far West Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p31
Presents information on bonds and investments in various far-western states in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Approval of corporate reform initiative by the California State Teachers' Retirement System's investment committee; Allegations put forth by the state auditor against Hawaii Visitors &...
- Far West Facing Nearly a Cool Billion in Bond Questions. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p42
Reports that voters around the Far West region of the United States are expected to see nearly one billion dollars worth of bond referendums on November 4, 2003. States were voters are set to make choices primarily involving school districts' capital programs; Number of bond measures appearing...
- Far West: GO Yield Curves for Aug. 22, 2001. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p33
Presents general obligation bond yield curves in the Far West, for August 22, 2001.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;05/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30394, p34
Presents data on the bonds issued in far western United States. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.