Tax-Free Money Fund Yields Continue to Plummet, Fall Under 2%
- Tax-Exempt Lure Continues to Dominate Taxable in Quest for Cash. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p6
Reports on the inflow experienced by the tax-exempt money market funds with increased weekly asset for the reporting period ended April 5, 2004 according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Value of inflow and weekly asset; Average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Percentage of increase of assets in...
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p6
Provides information on net outflow from tax-free money market funds in the U.S. according to the data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- Already Skimpy Tax-Free Yield Falls Seven Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p35
Reports on the decrease in the tax-free money market funds for the week end of February, 15, 2002 according to an iMoneyNet Inc. report. Increase in the funds' assets; Estimated percentage of variable-rate debt; Maturity time for tax-free money market funds; Effect of the Federal Funds Rate...
- Yields Surge 11 Basis Points to 1.35%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p6
Reports on the rise of tax-free money market fund's average yield on an annualized basis according to the iMoneyNet Inc.
- Tax Payments the Primary Culprit in $4.55 Billion Outflow. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the market funds loss of the tax-free money market in the U.S. Announcement of the loss by iMoneyNet Inc.; Estimated amount of the loss; Total loss of taxable funds.
- Assets Dip $12.89 Billion to $2.04 Trillion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p8
Reports on the sudden decline of assets in money market funds for the week ended November 2003 according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in tax-exempt and taxable funds; Increase in average annual yield for the tax-free funds; Percentage of the average annualized yield for all...
- Assets Drop by $5.78 Billion to $348.35 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32365, p7
The article reports on the decrease of the assets in tax-free money market funds by 5.78 billion dollar. This resulted in the lowering of the total assets in the funds to 348.35 billion dollar, based on the information from iMoneyNet Inc. According to the Westborough, Massachusetts-based fund...