University of Texas Plans $250M Issue for Mid-September
- Pace University guarantees tuition rate. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p19
Reports that the Pace University in Pleasantville, New York has guaranteed all full-time matriculated first-year students that their tuition will not increase for up to five years as long as they stay registered. Other finance-related guarantees made to first-year students; Eligibility...
- THE TOP 7 THINGS TO CONSIDER IN YOUR COLLEGE SEARCH. // CollegeXpress Magazine;Fall2015, p5
A list of the top seven things to consider in one's college search and the questions to ask about them is presented, which includes academics, affordability, and community.
- Illegal tuition waivers in Minnesota. Sangchompuphen, Tommy // Academic Questions;Fall98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p66
Focuses on the program of the University of Minnesota which allocated a budget to fund an arrangement that they describe as a nonresident student of color tuition waiver program. Significance of the number of students and the costs to the university; Standard set by the University of Minnesota...
- Clarification. // Newsweek;4/3/2006, Vol. 147 Issue 14, p16
A correction to the article "New Math For College Costs," in the March 13, 2006 edition, is presented.
- Triple-A Dartmouth Readies $110 Million Transaction. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond sale planned by the Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. Purpose behind the sale of bonds; Credit rating of the college; Underwriters of the negotiated sale.
- Georgia: University Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on plans of the Georgia Private Colleges and University Authority to multi-million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2001. Uses to which revenue generated for the bonds sale would be put; Amount of bonds to be issued; Financial status of the authority.
- Arizona Univ. Regents Refunding Part of a 'Loaves & Fishes' Story. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p3
Reports on the plans of Arizona Board of Regents to offer refunding debt on behalf of Arizona State University. Previous offers made by the board; Financial advisor and underwriter of the negotiated sale; Security provision for the bonds; Rating given by credit rating agencies Standard & Poor's...
- University of Texas Refunding Ready to Go If Rates Are Right. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p3
Reports the plans of the University of Texas System to sell financing system refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Proceeds of the sale; Approval of the bond issuance by the Texas Bond Review Board; Lead underwriter for the proposed negotiated sale.
- For Texas University System, Time Is Right to Take the Plunge. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p34
Reports the sale of fixed-rate bonds for the finance of projects by the Texas State University System in Dallas, Texas. Remarks of Matt Boles, financial adviser of the system and principal with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Establishment of the system in 1998; Name of companies of the underwriting...