Petaluma, Calif., Targets Shoddy Streets With a Possible $164M Sale
- Arkansas Road Recommendations Include $1.8B of Tax-Backed Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p3
The article reports on the recommendations of the 18-member Arkansas Blue Ribbon Committee on Highway Finance on how to finance the improvements of the district's highways and local roads and they include the inclusion of a 1.8 billion of revenue bonds.
- N.J. Turnpike's Jump Start. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;04/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30863, p1
Reports on the New Jersey Turnpike Authority's plans to issue refunding bonds, restructured debt and new debt to finance the renovation of the tollway. Ratings given to the deal; Implications of the bond issue on the market; Factors generating interest in the deal; Plans to price the deal based...
- Nixed Road Bonds Revived. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/24/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33522, p9
The article reports on the revival of the road bond bill which was passed by lawmakers in Oklahoma towards road and bridge maintenance.
- Gay supe wins one initiative, loses two. Heminelgarn, Seth // Bay Area Reporter;11/10/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p3
The article reports on one of the three initiative that is issuance of 248 million dollars in obligation bonds for improving streets and roadways, proposed by supervisor Scott Wiener, which via voting by San Francisco voters will be authorized.
- Road Bonds on the Move. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33692, p7
The article reports on the approval of the proposed 325 million-dollar revenue bonds by the Louisiana House of Representative, which will fund the repair and upgrade of state rural roads in the state.
- Treasurer Edward Alter. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p88
Presents several government projects in Utah. Sale of general obligation highway bonds for the expansion of the Legacy Parkway; Improvement of roads and highways around the state; Commendation of the variable-rate demand not program.
- LOUISIANA: Rural Road Bonds to Sell. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/17/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33847, p7
The article offers information regarding the upgradation of more than 1,000 miles of state rural roads from the sale of 249.2 million dollars of state highway improvement bonds.
- Bond Package for 2012 Won't Ease Dallas Street Needs. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/28/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33687, p20
The article reports that the 500 million-dollar general obligation bond package for voters in Dallas, Texas will not ease the city's need for street repair and reconstruction worth 4.4 billion dollars.
- CALIFORNIA: Local Road Bond Ballots Fail. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32646, p9
The article reports that ballot measures to bond issuance for road repairs have failed in Orinda and Lafayette, California. In Orinda, officials sought approval of a measure that would have authorized the issuance of $58.6 million general obligation bonds backed with an ad valorem property tax....