Judge Refuses to Second-Guess Utah's Legacy Parkway
- Judge Denies Presidio Parkway Suit. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p1
The article reports on the denial of Alameda Court Superior Court Judge Wynne Carville in San Francisco, California, on the lawsuit filed by the Professional Engineers for the termination of the deal between state and local transportation agencies over the design, building, and operation of the...
- Syndicate to Use $150M of PABs For California's Presidio Project. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;10/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33406, p24
The article reports on the plan of Golden Link Partners to design, finance and manage the Presidio Parkway project in California through the 150 million-dollar worth of private-activity bonds (PABs).
- Top 100 Projects 2012 22: Windsor-Essex Parkway Project. // ReNew Canada;2012 Supplement, p24
The article offers information on the Windsor-Essex Parkway Project, which will connect Highway 401 to the proposed New International Trade Crossing, while separating local and international traffic and eliminating stop-and-go traffic on the way to the border in Windsor, Ontario.
- Kyle Parkway extension opens. // Free Press (Buda, TX);12/17/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 37, p1D
The article reports on the concluded construction of the Kyle Parkway extension in Hays County, Texas.
- HIBERNACULA TO CALL HOME. NAYLOR, EHA; ANDREW-MCBRIDE, PETER // Landscapes/Paysages;Fall2012, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p14
The article explores how herpetologists have collected snakes to protect them from the construction site at the Windsor-Essex Parkway project in Ontario.
- Charlotte. // Business North Carolina;Apr2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p36
The article provides information on an economic-impact study conducted by the North Carolina Turnpike Authority which assessed the potential effects of the proposed Garden Parkway on the employment in the counties of Mecklenburg and Gaston from 2011 to 2035.
- A Golden nugget. // Roads & Bridges;Aug2011, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p22
The article looks at the 1 billion U.S. dollars construction project that is underway to replace the Doyle Drive with the new Presidio Parkway design. Doyle Drive connects the city of San Francisco, California and the Golden Gate Bridge. It has been ravaged by time and continual use. The project...
- Expensive Utah Parkway Faces Legal Challenge. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p6
Focuses on the trial of the Utah Department of Transportation regarding the feasibility of the construction of Legacy Parkway near Salt Lake City, Utah. Assessment of Mayor Rocky Anderson on the implementation of the project; Impact of the project on wetlands; Need to conduct further studies...
- Work begins at Nine Mile, Rutter Parkway. Wilson, Rocky // Journal of Business (10756124);5/18/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 11, pB5
The article reports that contractor Steelman-Duff Inc. has begun its work on a 2.8 million dollar project to reroute a portion of Rutter Parkway where it connects with Nine Mile Road in the construction industry Spokane, Washington. The excavation work for the new route and junction, which is...