- LARGEST PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYER ORGANIZATIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p22
Presents the top ten lists of the largest professional employer organizations in Michigan. Name and rank of the employer organizations; Revenue of the organization; Number of local worksite employees.
- Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities in Bulgaria - 2013: MARKET SIZE. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Industry Profiles);2015, p4
The article reports on the market size of the professional, scientific and technical service industry in Bulgaria in 2013 including the combined revenue of companies within the industry, net sales by sector, and the top companies based on revenue such as Baranko EOOD, Danleks EOOD, and Makani EOOD.
- Service industries increase. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/11/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase in first quarter business revenue of professional, scientific and technical service by 0.4 percent.
- Dallas Fed: Texas Service Sector Activity Stronger. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/29/2015, p1
Texas service sector activity "increased again in December," according to business executives responding to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Texas Service Sector Outlook Survey, as the revenue index climbed to 15.2 from 10.3.
- Turning the revenue cycle upside-down. Gustafson, Bobette M. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct98, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p92
Compares an upside-down patient financial services (PFS) revenue cycle with a traditional PFS revenue cycle. Data required at the preservice processing stage; Steps to ensure time-of-service processing; Advantage of the upside-down model's ability electronically transmit prorated claim in the...
- You Can't Measure What You Can't Capture. Germek, A.J. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p41
Focuses on the revenue assurance programs of service providers. Emphasis on technologies, service offerings and protocols; Importance of multiple trading partner in optimizing revenue; Need for the program to produce systematic and high-level services.
- Service Sector Grows, Richmond Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p2
No abstract available.
- EXPLANATORY NOTES. // Financial Planning;Aug2013 Supplement, p45
The article lists the terms and phrases used by the periodical in presenting its 28th annual survey of independent broker-dealers including commission and free-based product revenue, corporate staff and total revenues.
- Services. // Canadian Economic Observer;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p43
Presents charts and graphs depicting the service industries in Canada as of January 2001. Retail and wholesale trades statistics; Annual rate of Canadian travellers; Operating revenues of the airlines.