Alliance Parts redesigns website
- Small fire at DTNA's Gastonia plant quickly extinguished. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/25/2012, p2
The article reports that a small fire at the plant of Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) in Gastonia, North Carolina, was extinguished quickly before it caused major damage.
- Thomas takes order for SCR school buses. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2010, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that Daimler Trucks North America has received an order for school buses with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology from the Montgomery County Public Schools in Maryland.
- Daimler Trucks expands production, hiring. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the plan of Daimler Trucks North America to hire 628 employees at its plants in Mount Holly and Gastonia, North Carolina beginning in mid-March 2011 to accommodate the increasing customer demand and expanding production schedules.
- Next-generation Cascadia boosts fuel economy 5%. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner Blog;5/30/2012, p7
The article previews the over-the-road Cascadia tractor from Daimler Trucks North America.
- Daimler projects new truck orders. Longton, Linda // Overdrive;May2010, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the increasing number of new truck orders received by Daimler Trucks North America LLC through the first half of 2010 in the U.S.
- Daimler's production schedule filling up. Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2010, Vol. 167 Issue 5, p32
The article reports that Daimler Trucks North America states that they have enough new orders to fill its production schedule for the first half of 2010.
- Top performer. Sturgess, Steve // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p27
The article evaluates the 2012 Freightliner Cascadia from Daimler Trucks North America.
- Alliance Parts provides EZ-Assist clutches. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p50
The article offers information on EZ-Assist clutches for heavy-duty trucks from Alliance Parts.
- Daimler remains 'cautiously optimistic' about 2013. Crissey, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 169 Issue 11, p22
The article focuses on truck company Daimler Trucks North America's (DTNA) 2012 and 2013 market forecasts.