Kenworth trucks reinforce image of quality at Reser's Fine Foods
- Reser's Fine Foods Improves Image With Kenworth Trucks. // Food Logistics;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 119, p12
The article focuses on the thirty five viper red Kenworth trucks purchased by Reser's Fine Foods based in Beaverton, Oregon, for its repackaging and marketing promotions.
- Pride of '76. // Overdrive;Nov96, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p112
Features the 1976 Kenworth W900 truck redesigned by Michael Hoffman. Changes made by Hoffman to the truck; Features of the truck.
- Show business. // Overdrive;Nov96, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p112
Features the 1988 Kenworth W900B truck owned by Jerry Welsh. Design; Engine; Dimensions.
- Cost-conscious CityCab. // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p88
Introduces the CityCab, a daycab designed by Kenworth Truck Company. Engine that powered the CityCab; Features of the truck.
- Kenworth does its again with sleek new T2000. Skipper, G.C. // Overdrive;Jul96, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p64
Features Kenworth Truck Co.'s T2000 trucks. Specifications; Performance.
- Kenworth extends ESI to other models. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p45
Reports on the expansion of Kenworth Truck Co.'s Extended Service Interval option package for on-highway applications.
- Kenworth adds factory PTO option on T270, T370. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;7/18/2011, p9
The article announces that Kenworth Truck Co. is offering the option for a factory installed power take-off option (PTO) with shift control interlocks on the two-speed transfer case of its all-wheel drive Class 6 T270 and Class 7 T370.
- Cabover brochure published. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/22/2012, p7
The article reports that a brochure for Class K270 and Class 7 k370 cabover models has been released by Kenworth Truck Co.
- Kenworth air suspension now available for construction and... // Fleet Equipment;Apr98, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p16
Provides information on eight-bag air suspension truck Airglide 200 from Kenworth Truck Company. Function of the proprietary suspension; Features of Airglide 200.