Bonnell complies with NATM guidelines
- COWGIRL caravan. Holm, Matthew // Country Living;Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p136
Focuses on the vintage trailers owned by a group of ladies called Sisters on the Fly. Background information on the group; Names of their vintage trailers; Activities of the group; Interior design of the trailers.
- A fine time to fix those loose wheels. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p6
Introduces an article about the Trailer Safety Industry Coalition in the U.S., published in the January 2005 issue of "Trailer/Body Builders" journal.
- NATM convention another success. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p41
Highlights the 16th annual National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) Convention held at the Orleans Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2004. Changes made in the format of the convention; Comments of NATM executive director Pam O'Toole regarding the convention; Update on other...
- NTDA sells out convention hotel. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/21/2012, p3
The article reports that the National Trailers Dealers Association (NTDA) room block at The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, California, for the 22nd Annual NTDA Convetion on September 26-28, 2012 has been sold out.
- Sign up for AutoRenew. // Hitch Up!;Jan2011, p25
The article explains the AutoRenew membership renewal feature offered by the horse trailering organization USRiders.
- Emergency-Stabling Facilities Expanded. // Hitch Up!;Jan2011, p26
The article reports on the plan of the horse trailering organization USRider to expand its database of emergency-stabling facilities.
- Add an Associate. // Hitch Up!;Jan2011, p26
The article offers information on the Associate Membership option offered by the horse trailering organization USRider.
- Cut the Hassle & Save Trees. // Hitch Up!;Jan2011, p26
The article offers information on a paperless billing option offered by the horse trailering organization USRider for its members.
- Blazing a trail. // Truck & Driver;Jan2007, p20
The article focuses on the mobile exhibition unit of the East Coast Truckers Club charity, which it plans to take around East Anglia in order to raise funds and promote itself. Work on the unit began the second week of February 2006, with almost all the labour given for free. The charity decided...