The beauty of benchmarking
- Convention Calendar August 2014. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/1/2014, p6
A calendar of conventions for the U.S. truck trailer industry is presented including the FTR 2014 Transportation Conference from September 16 to 18, 2014, National Truck Equipment Association from September 22 to 25, 2014, and National Trailer Dealers Association from October 1 to 3, 2014.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p59
A calendar of events for the truck trailer industry in 2014 and 2015 is presented which includes the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Truck Product Conference in Michigan, the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDAA) 25th Annual Convention in California, and Heavy Duty Aftermarket...
- Convention Calendar October 2015. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/5/2015, p5
A calendar of events for the truck and trailer industry in the U.S. for October 2015 to September 2016 is presented including the National Truck Equipment Association Executive Leadership Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Alternative Clean Transportation Expo on May 2-5, 2016 in Long Beach,...
- What is the manufacturing extension partnership and how can it help your business? Chaneski, Wayne S. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan97, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p48
No abstract available.
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership: Improving the performance of small businesses. Johannson, Joyce // Solid State Technology;Dec97, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p48
Discusses the establishment of manufacturing extension centers affiliated with the federal Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). Operation of the MEP affiliated centers as nonprofit independent organizations; Benefits of the extension centers; Use of the small manufacturing firms as bases...
- MEP program expands. // IIE Solutions;Dec96, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on Commerce Department's National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) awarding of 18 expanded manufacturing extension programs as part of its Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). Information about MEP; States where additional MEP centers will be established.
- Staff added by manufacturing partnership. // New Hampshire Business Review;09/26/97, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the promotion of staff members at the Nashua, New Hampshire-based Manufacturing Extension Partnership. Promotion of Russ Miles, Gary Oden and Amber Richardson; Job descriptions.
- MEP reach now nationwide. // Quality;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p18
Focuses on the growth of the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), a part of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Eight awards given to the states without MEP centers; Awards for the expansion of current centers.
- Work truck market thriving. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p30
The article highlights the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Executive Leadership Summit which was held in October 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Topics discussed during the event include commercial truck and equipment outlook for 2015, the transformation of work trucks into integrated...