The magic of online sales
- The Most Potent Force in Science Today! Gray, Theodore // Popular Science;May2004, Vol. 264 Issue 5, p50
Reports that the online auction web site eBay offers unrestricted access to scientific gear, supplies and chemicals for scientists. Examples of products that could be bought online for a fraction of the cost; Similarity of eBay to the Akihabara district in Tokyo, Japan; Sale of human body parts...
- EBay. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/26/2014, pA02
The article reports on the decision of the multinational Internet consumer company EBay Inc. to shut-down its curated social-shopping site Svpply, after acquiring it less than two years in the U.S.
- eBay Says It Can Speed the REO Sales Process. // Mortgage Servicing News;Aug2002, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p12
Features the eBay Web site in California. Competence of eBay in online home sales; Stages involved in the real estate online sales; Services offered by the site.
- Chapter 3: Where Do I Find Stuff to Sell on eBay? Ennico, Cliff // eBay Business Answer Book: The 350 Most Frequently Asked Questio;2008, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to the items to be sold on eBay which include what items should be considered to be put up for sale, how to find profitable niches were there is not much competition and the differences between various methods of product sourcing.
- Bidvoy. // Web User;3/12/2014, Issue 340, p17
The article reviews the website uk.bidvoy.net that helps to make more money on eBay Inc.
- 'I found my supplies on eBay'. Toback, Seth L. // Medical Economics;2/19/2010, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p58
The article discusses the significance of eBay to physicians. The author mentions that the web site is not only a site where one can find new products, but also a place to bid on and buy used medical supplies and equipment. He states the site is a useful place to buy quality products at a lesser...
- EBay: The World's Corner Beauty Store. Finn, Kristin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/25/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 132, Special Section p9
Focuses on the emergence of EBay as an online health and beauty retail trade system. Information on the financial performance of the company; Plan of the company to increase its supply of products in its best selling category; Popular products being sold by the online retailer.
- Selling online. Bekiaris, Maria // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2011, Issue 132, p41
The article presents tips on how to earn extra money by selling items online on eBay. Registering as a seller is said to be the first step to sell items on eBay. According to the article, PayPal is a popular method for accepting payment. Before selling items on eBay, the author recommends doing...
- Online retail jingles bells this Christmas. // Marketing Week;10/26/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p41
The article presents the top online retailers in Great Britain. Marks & Spencer, Tesco Corp., John Lewis and Debenhams Ltd. are among those which make strong showings in the market. Though eBay Inc. tends to prevail the overall sector, its presence is slightly misleading. This is because many of...