AkzoNobel courses receive certification
- Akzo builds North American distribution center in Pontiac, Ml. // Automotive Industries;Oct94, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p171
Reports on Akzo Coatings Inc.'s construction of a North American distribution center for all Akzo's Car Refinishes paint products. Products' inroads into the American car refinish market; Use of warehousing automation and computerized scheduling control techniques.
- Akzo Nobel Coatings Inc. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul96, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p47
Features paint manufacturer, Akzo Nobel Coatings Inc. History of the company; Products and services; Company's commitment to minimize its impact on the environment and the communities and markets in which it chooses to do business.
- Lim College Adds Certificates Programs. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/5/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 25, p10
A description of the professional certificate program being offered at LIM College in the U.S. is provided.
- Eco warriors in Australia. // Australian Geographic;Oct-Dec2008, Issue 92, p15
A description of the certification course for its nature-guide training from Ecotraining Australia.
- MCAA Certification Calendar. // Masonry;Feb2013, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p42
A calendar of events for Mason Contractor Association of America's (MCAA) education is presented which includes Masonry Foreman Development Course on February 3-4, Masonry Quality Institute on February 3-4 and Masonry Repair and Restoration Techniques on February 4, 2013.
- Coatings manufacturer unveils new plant. Shaw, Teresa // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p42
Reports on Akzo Nobel Coatings' launch of its coil and extrusion coatings manufacturing plant in Columbus, Ohio on May 6, 1998. Features of plant; Key objectives.
- Royal School of Needlework Certification Course. // Piecework;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p16
The article offers information on an eight-day certification course to be offered by the Royal School of Needlework from April 25-May 6, 2005 at the Hotel Pattee in Perry, Iowa.
- Food manager training set in Bosque County. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);4/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p7
The article offers information on the professional food manager certification training course offered by the Texas AgriLife Extension Service in Bosque County, Texas on March 25-26, 2011.
- Oxford University Press confers certificates under OTA program. // Technology Times;10/12/2015, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p1
The article announces that 10 teachers representing different schools in Pakistan received their certificates following their completion of the Oxford's Teachers' Academy (OTA) course at the Oxford University Press bookshop.