GE, Navistar form US financing alliance
- Troubled partner. Herrington, Ryan; Sirak, Ron; Russell, Geoff // Golf World;02/23/2001, Vol. 54 Issue 30, p4
Speculates about the implication of the financial problems of Buy.com on its partnership with Professional Golfers' Association Tour.
- Marriott, E-Trade: Sleep Well, Trade Stocks. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;10/02/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p4
Reports the partnership program between hotelier Marriott International and online brokerage E-Trade on stock trading. Details of the Marriott Reward program for frequent sleepers; Online brokerage offers on customers; Translation of customer brokerage activity and referrals to frequent flyer...
- Survey: No October Rally. // PC FAB;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p13
Presents the results of a survey of industrial sectors conducted by the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI in the U.S. Impact of deflation on manufacturing companies; Decline in industrial production; Number of industrial sectors posting year-on-year growth.
- Shifts in the Competitive Landscape. Albro, Walt // Bank Marketing;Mar2000, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the competition between banks and financial service companies. Alliance between H&R Block Inc., an income tax preparation service, and Citi f/i, Citibanks' online banking service; Federally insured accounts offered by Merrill Lynch & Co.
- Renewed call for allowance payments. // Community Care;5/22/2003, Issue 1473, p9
Reports that people involved in regenerating their communities have renewed their calls for financial rewards for the hours they spend doing the work. Information on a report by the Association of London Government into the capital's local strategic partnerships.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Asia Weekly Financial Alert;10/21/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p7
Presents several news related to finance in Asia as of October 21, 2002. Approval of joint venture between Allianz AG and Guotal Junan Securities Co.; Conference related to Second Warehouse Receipt finance and collateral management to be held on November 20-21, 2002; Overview of foreign exchange...
- DTM, Grand-Am and V8s team up. // Australian Auto Action;8/4/2010, Issue 1402, p4
The article announces the collaboration between V8 Supercar Australia Pty. Ltd, DTM Corp.'s series in Germany, and US Grand-AM Road series to resolve the world motorsport's struggling budgets in an effort to unanimously cut costs.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Preston, Darrell; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/03/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30946, p5
Reports developments in the bond market in the United States as of August 2000. Formation of an alliance between National Penn Bank and Tucker Anthony Inc. to provide municipal and industrial development bonds and structured finance options; Launch of the first public finance office of Paine...
- Paul Feeney: 'We don't want to buy distribution'. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing;
The article highlights the views of Old Mutual Wealth chief executive Paul Feeney about the firm's plan to only acquire small stakes in adviser firms in strategic partnerships and not to buy distribution.