- First Cat on-road trucks in Australia. // Motor Equipment News;Apr2010, p29
The article evaluates the Cat on-road trucks from NC2 Global.
- Cat on-road trucks debut in Australia. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the launch of the Cat CT 610 and CT 630 in Australia in October 2010 by NC2 Global LLC, which is the first-ever Cat on-road trucks and are the ones especially designed for the Australian market.
- NC2 launches truck brand in Brazil. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2011, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on NC2 Global LLC's launching of the International truck brand in Brazil with two vehicles, the heavy-duty International 9800i and the semi-heavy-duty International DuraStar.
- NC2 launches International brand in Brazil. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the launch of the International truck brand NCÂ² in Brazil in November 2010.
- NC2 launches operations in South Africa market. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2010, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the move of NC2 Global LLC to launch operations in South Africa, marketing a full line of commercial trucks under the International and Caterpillar brands.
- BILL FULTON RETURNS DOWN UNDER AS MANAGING DIRECTOR OF CAT TRUCKS. // Diesel;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p9
The article announces that Bill Fulton was appointed managing director at NC2 Global LLC in Australia.
- New joint venture. // Construction Bulletin;10/19/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 42, p43
The article reports on the 50/50 joint venture of Navistar Inc. and Caterpillar Inc. to create NC2 Global LLC. It states that NC2 Global LLC is created to develop, produce, and distribute commercial trucks that focuses on the initial markets in Australia, Brazil, China, Russia, South Africa, and...
- Navistar, Caterpillar finalize venture. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that Navistar International Corp. and Caterpillar Inc. have finalized a joint venture, NC2 Global LLC to serve the global commercial truck market in 2009. The 50/50 joint venture will develop, manufacture and distribute commercial trucks overseas under both brands. Also noted...
- Considering Cat. Brooks, Steve // Diesel;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p42
The article focuses on the Cat-branded trucks marketed by NC2 Global LLC, the joint venture company of Caterpillar and Navistar in Australia. It states that American manufacturer Ted Pulver looked for a site for the assembly of Cat trucks in Australia in August 2009. It says that the CT630 and...