NATM creates Green Manufacturing Award
- BROSHUIS RECEIVES BEST MANAGED COMPANY 2013 AWARD. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Aug2013, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p23
The article announces that Broshuis, a specilized trailer manufacturer in Netherlands, received the best managed mid-large company of the Netherlands 2013 award from Deloitte.
- Two Utility plants receive safety awards. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the announcement by Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. that its Paragould, Arkansas and Clearfield, Utah manufacturing plants have received Liberty Mutual Insurance Silver Safety Awards.
- CORPORATE TITANS AND THEIR PURSUERS. // Global Finance;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p58
Presents several charts which list the recipients of 'Global Finance' magazine's awards for global companies from 1998 to 2001.
- COLORADO COMPANIES TO WATCH. RYCKMAN, LISA // ColoradoBiz;Jul/Aug2016, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW) awards for the contribution, innovation and energy of second-stage companies in Colorado.
- This Issue's Special Reports. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p7
Focuses on the special reports included in the December issue of the periodical, SDM Magazine in the United States. Recognition of Trans-Alarm Inc. as Dealer of the Year; Development of the employee stock ownership plan; Introduction of the new section series, Securing America: Lessons Learned.
- ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE. Mowry, Matthew J. // Business NH Magazine;May2001, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p46
Introduces a series of articles of the winners of the 2001 New Hampshire Business of the Year. Companies and executives screened; Criteria for judging; Profile on the panel of judges.
- Alcoa on FORTUNE's List of Most Admired Companies. // Ceramic Industry;May2007, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p7
The article announces that Alcoa has been named one of "Fortune" magazine's 2007 Most Admired Companies.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year Named. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the 2001 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Intent of the awards; Award categories; Local businesses which received recognition.
- Area Firms Bring Home Loads of Awards. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 25, pB3
Reports on awards received by several companies from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Gold Award for Brayton International's Sieste line of health care furniture; Silver Award for Vecta's E-table in the Electrified Tables category.