Mack ranks as 2009's top truck exporter
- First Mack Pinnacle rolls off Macungie PA assembly line. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p14
The article discusses the production of the Mack Pinnacle tractor at the Macungie Assembly Operations in Pennsylvania. It states that the production of the Pinnacle completes the line-up of Mack heavy-duty trucks which include Mack Granite, Mack TerraPro, and Titan. According to the article, the...
- Medium- and heavy-duty 4x2 trucks. // Heavy Equipment Guide;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p28
The article offers brief information on the Mack Granite Medium Heavy Duty 4x2 truck from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Lighter but rugged work truck. // Oil & Gas Product News;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p8
The article offers brief information on the MACK Granite Medium Heavy Duty (MHD) 4x2 truck model from Mack Trucks.
- Volvo, Mack will take part in SuperTruck. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that Volvo Technology of America Inc. and Mack Trucks will take part in a SuperTruck contract with the U.S. Department of Energy that aims to develop technologies to improve the freight-moving efficiency of heavy-duty trucks and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Mack adds Granite rear loader to refuse offerings. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/25/2013, p2
The article offers information on the Granite Medium Heavy Duty rear loader from Mack Trucks which was launched at the 2013 Canadian Waste and Recycling Expo in October.
- New trucks. // Public Works;Dec2007, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p34
The article evaluates several heavy duty vehicles including the Granite MP7-365M hybrid truck from Mack Trucks Inc., hybrid-powered buses from General Motors Corp., and the Class 3 Model 360 truck from Sterling Truck Corp.
- Caterpillar Targets Top of Work-Truck Segment. Hampton, Tudor Van // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/3/2011, p1
The article focuses on the plan of Caterpillar Inc. to unseat traditional vocational truck manufacturers such as Mack and Kenworth as the company has started shipping the new CT660 work truck. It states that the CT660 truck which includes a leather-wrapped steering wheel and standard features as...
- Class 8 orders remain weak. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/10/2012, p4
The article reports that Class 8 truck orders dropped to 23 percent in June 2012 from June 2011, based on the statistics made by FTR Associates.
- Heavy Truck Orders Pick Up Speed. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);6/28/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p6
The article reports on the increase in the net orders for heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. in May 2010, based on the data of Columbus, Indiana-based commercial vehicle market analyst ACT Research.