- Koda-Kimble wins Remington. // Drug Topics;May2010, Vol. 154 Issue 5, p15
The article announces that Mary Anne Koda-Kimble, dean of the School of Pharmacy at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), has been awarded the 2010 Remington Honor Medal by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA).
- News Briefs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/15/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p286
The article announces awards given to notable persons in pharmacology including the Paul F. Parker Award to Kim Brouwer of the University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy, the Winston J. Durant Lecture Award to Stan Kent of Evanston Northwestern Healthcare and the Paul F. Parker Medal for...
- Association awardees to be honored at APhA2010. Lawson, Brian // Pharmacy Today;Mar2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p38
The article announces awards given to pharmacists from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) in the U.S. including the Remington Honor Medal to Mary Anne Koda-Kimble, the Hubert H. Humphrey Award to Eddie M. Madden, and the Hugo H. Schaefer Award to Gary W. Kadlec.
- 2010 APhA awards and honors. // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p473
The article announces several awards and honors from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), including Mary Anne Koda-Kimble as the recipient of the Remington Honor Medal, Gary W. Kadlec as the recipient of the Hugo H. Schafer Award, and Eddie M. Madden as the recipient of the Hubert H....
- Applications for McNeil Awards for Clinical Research by Family Practice Residents. // American Family Physician;6/1/94, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p1982
Reports on the presentation of the 1994 McNeil Awards for Clinical Research By Family Practice Residents. Aim of encouraging clinical research as an important component of family practice residency training; Requirements for application; Funding for the awards; Deadline for submission of...
- Painting physicians in a positive light. Morrall, Katherine // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;1/5/96, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p44
Looks at the achievements of some doctors in the United States, considered to be standouts in their profession. Name of doctors; Background information; Honors received; How their were chosen.
- GPs recognised in Queen's New Year's Honours. // GP: General Practitioner;1/7/2002, p03
Reports on the recognition given to general practitioners in Elizabeth I, Queen of England New Year's Honours as of January 07, 2002. GP who were awarded Officer of the Order of the British Empire; GP who were honored with Member of the Order of the British Empire.
- Academy honorees to be recognized at APhA2010. Paterson, Martha // Pharmacy Today;Mar2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p43
The article announces awards given to pharmacists from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) in the U.S. including the Daniel B. Smith Practice Excellence Award to Daniel E. Buffington, the Distinguished Achievement Award in Administrative Practice to Amy Bachyrycz, and the Clinical...
- Â£25,000 in awards for grassroots GPs. Cooper, Colin // GP: General Practitioner;2/24/2003, p36
Focuses on The GP Enterprise Awards announced by the periodical 'GP.' Aim of the awards; Other organizations involved in the awards; Prizes announced for general practitioners.