MenuDirections Turns Up the Heat in Miami
- Attendees get a 'Taste of Orlando' at MUFSO kickoff reception. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;10/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p58
Presents several pictures depicting participants and attendees of the 2005 Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Meat and greet: Guests gather at race-theme 'Beef 500' reception. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;10/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p64
Presents several pictures during the "Beef 500" reception during the 2005 Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference in Kissimmee, Florida.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/8/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p61
Lists meetings, conferences and other events related to the restaurant industry and food service sector in the United States between November 2004-June 2005. Venue of the events; Theme of the conventions; Organizations and corporations participating in the events.
- WHAT, WHERE & WHEN
.// Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2006, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p34
The article presents a calendar of food service conventions and trade shows in the U.S. from March to April 2006. The Albuquerque Convention Center in New Mexico will host the National Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show from March 3 to 5. The 2006 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show will be...
- Kiosk: What, Where & When. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p30
A calendar of events related to the food service industry in the U.S. from October to November 2008 is presented which includes the 2008 Foodservice Distribution Conference & Exposition, the food exhibition entitled "The Global Food Marketplace," and the Kosherfest 2008 ethnic food exposition.
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/25/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4351, p12
Presents the schedule of selected conferences and seminars related to the food service and hotel industries as of November 2004.
- FSD confab dazzles. // FoodService Director;4/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
The article highlights the fourth annual FSD MenuDirections Conference. Approximately 180 attendees including foodservice operators, guests, speakers and sponsor representatives attended the event. A panel discussion in which two non-commercial operators discussed their collaboration with...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p59
Presents a calendar of events related to restaurant and food service industries in the United States from May to June 2004. Wine tasting event hosted by the Loire Valley Wine Bureau on May 4-10; Restaurant CFO Bootcamp to be hosted by SS&G Financial Services and Hospitality Services on May 5-7;...
- coming events. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
The article presents calendar of events in the food service industry as of April-May 2006 in Ontario, Canada. GTFC Functional Foods Seminar: Market Opportunities, Regulations and Ingredients for Wellness Foods will be on April 18-19. Friends of We Care Gala Dinner will be on April 22 at the...