- GCA Silver Award K-12/School Districts: Portland (Ore.) Public Schools. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;12/17/2012, p4
The article announces the presentation of the Green Cleaning Award (GCA) Silver Award in the K-12/School Districts category to Portland, Oregon public schools for their green cleaning practices and observance of the Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools system.
- USDA honors Food & Nutrition Services. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p22
The article announces that the Orange County, Florida Public Schools Food & Nutrition Services has received the Food and Nutrition Services Best Practices Award from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- District Teacher of the Year. // Jackson Advocate;1/27/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p11A
The article announces that LaTanya Sanders has received the District Teacher of the Year award from Canton Public School District and the Teacher of the Year award from Nichols Middle School in Mississippi.
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Jefferson County, Alabama. // Exceptional Parent;Sep95, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p44
Profiles the Jefferson County School System of Jefferson County, Alabama, one of the recipients of the 1995 Exceptional Parent Education Award. Concept of educational inclusion which is embraced by the school.
- Pathway to the MBA 2014/2015 Recipients. // School Business Affairs;Jun2015, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p30
The article announces the school districts in the U.S. that received the 2014/2015 ASBO International Pathway to the Meritorious Budget Awards (MBA) which include Bozeman Public Schools, the Hoboken Board of Education, and the Schuylkill Valley School District.
- Meritorious Budget Award 2014/2015 Recipients. // School Business Affairs;Jun2015, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p28
The article announces the school districts in the U.S. and Canada that received the 2014 and 2015 Meritorious Budget Award including the Foundations for the Future Charter Academy for Canada, the School Board of Brevard County for Florida, and Twin Rivers Unified School District for California.
- Respecting the integrity of the school year. Thorpe, Ronald // Education Week;04/16/97, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p41
Discusses the impact of the retirements and appointments for new superintendents of the public schools in the United States to the new school year. Questions on the competence of the persons who fill up the vacated position; Insistence of persons to have an orderly approach to school year...
- Did Blacks help build MPS's new Davis Center? Hallman, Charles // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;8/16/2012, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses the false information regarding the claim of exceed by two percent of the 25 percent minority hiring goal and doubling of minority subcontractors goal for the construction of Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) headquarters in Minnesota by the builder company.
- Build in evaluation for new superintendent. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/07/98, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p14
Opinion. Comments on the search for a superintendent for the New Orleans Public Schools in New Orleans, Louisiana. Southern University Professor Matthew Proctor as interim chief executive officer; Advice from Bureau of Governmental Research for the school board to retain a skilled labor lawyer...