Guest Chef Series Brings Mary Ann Esposito to UNH
- MOVE OVER, JULIA CHILD! Hamm, Liza // People;8/31/2009, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p39
Presented is an interview with Mary Ann Esposito, host of the culinary television program "Ciao Italia." When asked what was the secret to the success of her show she replied that she keeps the show fresh, authentic, and manageable. She also discussed correspondence with her fans and her...
- Celeb chefs turn up the heat at BVI. C. K. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/23/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the sixth annual New England celebrity chef series at Bedford Village Inn in 2006. In October 19, Mary Ann Esposito, host of the public television program Ciao Italia will prepare a monthly culinary tour de force five-course dinner with tastes that range fusion of...
- LETTER OF THE LAW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p42
The article discusses that Jon Plodzik, the Director of Dining Hall Operations of University of New Hampshire (UNH) partnered with Dartmouth College to endorse Senate Bill 194 that will cover the policies of college and university epinephrine.
- Guiding Stars Shines at New Hampshire. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
The article announces that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has introduced the Guiding Stars rating system that analyzes recipes and rates them with stars to give customers an idea about the food they choose. Director of dining Jon Plodzik says analyzing the recipes is like a debit and...
- Historic Dairy Bar Reopens. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the re-opening of the Dairy Bar in the University of New Hampshire in August 2008 after a seven-month renovation. With the reopening of the Dairy Bar, the menu is refocusing on sustainable business practices and local foods. Jon Plodzik of Dairy Bar says he wanted to do...
- Chasing the "Wow.". Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;6/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p26
The article profiles Jon Plodzik, director of dining at the University of New Hampshire. Plodzik says that he has worked ward to promote a culture that fosters close relationships between him and his staff and between his staff and the students. According to David May, assistant vice president...
- That's Italian. // Business NH Magazine;Jan1995, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the sixth season of New Hampshire Television's `Ciao Italia' television program. Description of the first episode; Airing time.
- Ciao Italia's recipe for success. Uher, John // Yankee;Apr2000, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p102
Focuses on the television program, `Ciao Italia.' Camaraderie of the culinary staff; Friendliness of the show's star, Mary Ann Esposito; Culinary supervisor Donna Soares' revision of her approach to cooking; Tasks of food stylist and office manager, Leslie Ware; Italian cuisine recipes from the...
- Using the lessons of TV cooking to nourish women entrepreneurs. McCord, Michael // New Hampshire Business Review;05/19/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p24
Profiles Mary Ann Esposito, host of the television cooking show `Ciao Italia.' Career in the television industry; Personal background; Previous jobs; Major accomplishments.