CSP Information Group, FSD Merge Assets
- New Company Takes Control of FSD Magazine. // FoodService Director;8/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the acquisition by Redwood Acquisitions LLC of CSP Information Group, owner of the magazine "Food Service Director."
- Redwood Acquisitions Buys CSP Information Group. // CSP;Aug2012, p18
The article reports that Redwood Acquisitions LLC finalized in June 2012 its purchase of CSP Information Group Incorporated, the leading business-to-business media and information company in the U.S. that serves the convenience retailing, restaurant, and the non-commercial food industries....
- Restaurant Business Is Sold. // Restaurant Business;4/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that Restaurant Business Inc. and its related media have been sold to Ideal Media, a newly formed division of Chicago-based Sehofield Media. Included in the acquisition were the publication's two electronic newsletters, Restaurant Business Daily News and Menu Strategies. The...
- Newsletter videos help CSP get message out. // B to B;4/4/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 4, Special page pS10
The article reports that CSP Information Group Inc., a trade organization for convenience stores and petroleum products retailers is getting successes throuh targeted email content.
- RM Commits to Supermarkets, Intensifies Food and Beverage Coverage. Garbato, Debby // Retail Merchandiser;Aug2005, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p4
Presents information on the reorganization of the periodical "Retail Merchandiser" after its acquisition by Ideal Media LLC. Relocation of office to Manhattan, New York City; Addition of supermarkets to the editorial list of the periodical to further its commitment to the consumer packaged...
- M&A SCORECARD. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Mar2008, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p18
This section offers news briefs on corporate mergers and acquisitions in the publishing industry. Ideal Media has acquired high-tech business-to-business company CTQ Media, and its iSixSigma subsidiary. Jason Binn has purchased DLG Media Holdings, publisher of lifestyle and fashion magazine...
- RAYS OF HOPE IN INDUSTRY FORECASTS. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;Jun2010, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p11
Information about the topics discussed at CSP Information Group Inc.'s Restaurant Leadership Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona in April 2010 is presented. Topics include the recovery of restaurants industry from its downward trend since 2005 in the U.S., the decrease in the labor participation...
- RESTAURANT BUSINESS, CSP MERGE. // Restaurant Business;May2010, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses the merger between Restaurant Business and it sister publications, FoodService Director and Institutional Distribution with CSP Information Group Inc.
- Tobacco: Bigger Does Better. MORRISON II, MITCH // CSP;2011 Tobacco Supplement, p16
The article discusses a tobacco survey sponsored by Swedish Match, conducted by the National Association of Tobacco Outlets (NATO) and the CSP Information Group. It presents key findings from the survey o 10,700 tobacco shops and convenience stores which point to shifting trends in the tobacco...