- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- New STMC doctor delivers a different kind of shot. Potts, Tricia // East Bernard Express (TX);5/1/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 18, p1
The article announces the appoinment of Keith Moore, surgeon at South Texas as Medical Clinic in Wharton.
- Moore named Local Health Authority. // East Bernard Express (TX);9/4/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 36, p3
The article announces that Doctor Keith Moore was appointed Local Health Authority in Wharton County, Texas.
- Keith Arthur Moore. Hurt, Raymond // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/2/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7494, p794
Provides an obituary for Keith Arthur Moore, a former surgeon in England.
- Stone rollover. // Hollywood Reporter;7/11/95, Vol. 338 Issue 1, p3
Announces the selection of `Request' magazine editor Keith Moore as music editor of `Rolling Stone' magazine effective August 14, 1995.
- OHIO. // Advocate;1/31/89, Issue 517, p18
Reports that Ohio resident Keith Moore was charged with aggravated murder after the nude body of Billy Banks was found in an Akron gay bathhouse on December 2, 1988.
- Poor safety is taking its Toll. HARRINGTON, MARCUS // Green Left Weekly;7/16/2014, Issue 1016, p12
The author reflects on accidents of waterside workers in Australia because of poor workplace safety at a workplace controlled by transport company Toll Holdings. Topics discussed include death of Maritime Union of Australia's delegate Anthony Attard while loading cargo onto a ship in Melbourne,...