A Keen belief in work and a passion for play
- Ward is new chief of Hypnos. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p6
Career developments involving bed manufacturer's management team in England are discussed. Stephen Ward was appointed as the new chief of Hypnos bed manufacturer in Buckinghamshire. National Bed Federation president Peter Keen was promoted as chairman of the Buckinghamshire company. Bernard...
- It's goodbye from Simon and welcome to Peter. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p6
Reports on the appointment of Peter Keen as marketing director of Hypnos in Great Britain.
- PETER SAID IT. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p39
Focuses on the results of the trivia conducted by the editors of the journal "Cabinet Maker." Recognition of Peter Keen, managing director of Hypnos company, for winning the 2004 Gold Award; Details on the topic of the trivia.
- A dozen questions for Hypnos' Keen. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/27/2006 Supplement, p36
The article presents an interview with Peter Keen, chairman and managing director of British bed producer, Hypnos. His favorite bedtime books are murder mysteries written by Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. He explains the company's licensing venture with Jamison, the challenges of...
- Autumn show for Hypnos. // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p4
Reports on bed firm Hypnos' holding of an At Home exhibition at its showroom in Princes Risborough, Bunckinghamshire, England from September 28 to October 30, 1998.
- Hypnos opens new factory and showroom. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2009, Issue 5663, p7
The article reports on the opening of Hypnos Ltd.'s new factory and showroom in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, England.
- Bed manufacturer achieves first profit in five years. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2010, Issue 5717, p12
The article reports on the 0.15 million pounds pre-tax profits of Hypnos Ltd., the principle trading company of furniture and bed manufacturer, in Buckinghamshire, England in 2010.
- Hypnos ramps up sustainability efforts. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p6
The article reports on the plan of bed maker Hypnos Ltd. to cease the use of impervious form in making beds to improve its sustainability credentials in England.
- Springing into imports. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p18
Features the England-based bedroom furniture company, Hypnos. History of the company; Reason behind the firm's decision to enter the importing sector; Product range of the company; Signature design of Hypnos; Financial status of the business.