Making a stand for superior presentation
- BFM pushes for trade with Russia. Anghelides, Bernard // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the attendance of BFM in Mebel, Russia's largest furniture show. Potential to meet possible Russian partners; Cost of the trip to Russia; Program for the exhibition.
- BFM helps members access China. // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2013, Issue 5856, p12
The article reports on the move of the Association of British Furniture Manufacturer (BFM) to arrange a competitive package for its members to participate in the 2014 Shenzhen International Furniture Exhibition (SIFE China) in Shenzhen, China.
- PATRIOT GAMES. Mason, Adam // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2012, Issue 5782, p12
The article focuses on the preparations for the Great British Furniture Month of the Association of British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM) to be held in June 2012 despite the anticipated wave of patriotism due to the Olympic Games and Jubilee. It states that BFM has already recruited over 50...
- BFM strengthens its base with new board directors. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p9
Announces the appointment of Allan Murray, Steven Harrington and Robert Byron to the board of directors of BFM, the association for British Furniture Manufacturers.
- Encouragement to use the Net. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p9
Reports that BFM is offering members a 20% discount on its World Wide Web and Internet services.
- BFM handles massive ...3m in sales enquiries. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p9
Reports that BFM has received three million pounds worth of enquiries on behalf of its members during 1997. Contact information.
- BFM launches new service. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2010, Issue 5688, p10
The article announces the launch of the BFM Commodity Spot Pricing Service from the British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM), so that BFM members can view trends of previous costs.
- On the beach. Bromhead, Alistair // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002 Supplement, p18
Reports that BFM has concluded a project which established a standard for the British furniture industry. Details regarding the benchmarking concept conceptualized by the organization; Guidelines in developing benchmarks in which furniture companies could compare themselves; Summary of legal...
- BFM to produce solvent use guide. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p3
Focuses on BFM's contract to produce the `Good Practice Guide-Reducing Solvent Use in the Furniture Industry.' Topics discussed by the manual.