Spain set to make its debut at 100% Design
- Expo attracts record number of exhibitors. // Las Vegas Business Press;7/7/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p3
Highlights the 14th annual Business Expo 2003 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Participation of the local business owners; Enhancement of networking opportunities; Display of products and services.
- How to work a trade show. Titus, Jon // Test & Measurement World;Mar99, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p17
Offers advice to businessmen on how to take advantage of the opportunity to attend a trade show. Registration with the organizer of the conference upon getting approval of employer; Investigation of the background of the companies involved in the trade show; Need to bring business cards at all...
- Local trade shows benefit 'men in trenches' Griffin, John // Contractor Magazine;Feb2003, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on the concept of consolidating all trade shows into one major show. Concept of the International Sanitation and Heating trade show held in Germany; Disadvantages of consolidating local trade shows; Benefits of a consolidated trade show to company owners.
- Upmarket moves give Long Point show a lift. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p3
Focuses on the impact of manufacturers' upmarket moves on the Autumn Long Point show in the United States. Participation of Gundry Upholstery in the show; Aim of the manufacturers for less price conscious consumers; Increase in sales due the increase in number of retailers.
- Products trade show brings international buyers. // New Hampshire Business Review;08/13/99, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p5a
Reports on the University of New Hampshire-Office of Economic Initiatives' invitation to business owners to participate in the Northern New England Products Trade Show. Contact information.
- Brazilian firms set out wares for UK market. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p5
Focuses on the exhibition of a Brazilian furniture manufacturers at the Fennavem International Furniture Fair in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Availability of various kinds of furniture; Composition of the furniture; Exports of furniture to Great Britain.
- Passing the torch. // Asian Pacific Post;12/27/2008, p9
The article reports on the Vancouver Economic Development Commission's (VEDC) first-annual InnoVasion, an entrepreneurs exhibition event held at the Agrodome in Vancouver, British Columbia, in November 2008.
- International buyers fill Cologne show. Slaugter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p22
Reports on the participation of international buyers at the Cologne International Furniture Fair in Germany. Forecast on domestic shipments by German manufacturers; Number of foreign exhibitors; Effects of the terrorist attacks on the manufacturers.
- SBA, purchasing group hold trade fair. // Las Vegas Business Press;03/16/98, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p3
Focuses on the Suppliers Opportunity Fair which was held in March 199 at the Cashman Field, Las Vegas, Nevada. How it differs from other trade fairs; Number of businesses who attended the fair; How businesses can participate the fair.