Jay-Be plans move into cabinets
- Jay-be sofabed duo. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p2
Reports on Jay-Be's launched of its Epsom and Dublin sofabed models.
- Jay-Be lands with Pluto. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p3
Reports on Jay-Be's launching of its Pluto range of children's bedsteads in Great Britain. Retail price of the products; Jay-Be's advertising campaign for the brand.
- Three into one does go. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p16
Focuses on the advancement of the web site developed by Jay-Be company. Design of the Web; Features of the site; Advantages of the site to consumers and furniture companies.
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p16
Explores the search engine web site developed by Jay-Be company. Accessibility of the site; Design of the Web; Services offered by the site.
- New products: Focus on Jay-Be beds. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p10
Introduces beds manufactured by Jay-Be. Destiny bed with a shepherdess crook motif; Galaxy bedstead from the Modern range; Purity bedstead that comes in a pewter or a copper finish.
- Jay-Be targets the top end with Altitude additions. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p6
Features the Altitude furniture products designed by Jay-Be in Great Britain. Details of the Romola sofabed; Key features of the product; Information on the Formations collection.
- Jay-Be warning on copies. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p4
Reports on furniture company Jay-Be's action against rival companies to protect its intellectual property.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Reports on the plan of Jay-Be to launch a catalog featuring photography of its ranges.
- Jay-Be plunges into online selling arena. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p1
Reports that Jay-Be plans to roll out an online sales Web site that avoids selling direct to consumers. Participation of ware retailer Deans Furnishers in the project; Description of how the site works; Investment in the project.