- Webs weaves workshop. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p5
Reports that a training workshop for upholstery cutting and sewing, wood-matching, cabinet making and polishing has been opened at Beeston in Nottinghamshire, England.
- Workingman's Boot Bench. Corns, Jeff // American Woodworker;Aug/Sep2013, Issue 167, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building sturdy cabinet.
- COMMON SENSE ANTIQUES: HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT OR MAYBE NOT. Taylor, Fred // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Jan2012, p30
The article focuses on concealment techniques used by cabinet makers in the 19th to 20th century including the "It's so obvious everybody knows that one," "Hiding in plain sight," and "Terminal intentional concealment."
- made in sarasota. Varma, Anu // Sarasota Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p132
Focuses on the design of the furniture made by furniture maker David Lennard in Sarasota, Florida. Passion of Lennard on art; Product prices; Contact information.
- French furniture? Knothe, Florian // Magazine Antiques;Feb2009, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on the technological and stylistic influences introduced by German furniture makers on furniture in the18th-century in Paris, France.The mechanical table which Jean-FranÃ§ois Oeben invented in the early 1750s is one of his most important innovations. It is said that the...
- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- It's not just furniture, it's a concept. Ortega, P.J. // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p33
Presents information in June 1998 on Girard International Furniture and Design, a Puerto Rican company that customizes furniture for various environments. Value of the laboratory division; Number of persons the company employed; Use of computer software to design the furniture; Names of various...