A clear, simple and detailed route to discount shopping
- Use of Internet keeps growing. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p20
Reports the growth of Internet use in furniture industry in the U.S. Utilization of the Internet for product and service information; Redesign of FurnitureFan Web site; Preference of consumers for online purchasing.
- MFI to relaunch this month. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2011, Issue 5764, p10
The article reports on the relaunch of collapsed furniture retailer MFI Group Ltd. as an online retailer on November 30, 2011.
- Asian B2B Internet platform up and running. // Furniture/Today;04/09/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p38
Reports on the introduction of asiafurniturehub.com, an Internet platform linking companies in the furniture chain from raw materials suppliers to end retailers, at the International Furniture Fair Singapore 2001, held in March. Organizations behind the business-to-business site; Areas of focus...
- Industry group sets several B2B standards. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p10
Reports on business-to-business (B2B) information transfer standards agreed upon by furniture organizations in the United States for efficiency in the supply-chain. Move as a response to the demand for industry standards by B2B Internet companies and retail software system vendors; Problems in...
- Laura Ashley spins a brand new web. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p6
Reports the launching of the Laura Ashley Co. electronic commerce website. Features of the electronic commerce website; Availability of home furnishing products; Complimentary copies of the 'Autumn/Winter Home Furnishings,' catalog.
- New UK model for German giant. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2011, Issue 5767, p12
The article reports on the plan of German homeware retailer Butlers to launch an electronic commerce site for Great Britain.
- Furniture Web sites aren't giving enough information, survey says. // Home Accents Today;Sep2000, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p45
Reports on the findings of a NetSmart America survey of online furniture customers. Percentage of online shoppers who said information played a key role in their final purchasing decision; Percentage of shoppers who leave furniture sites out of frustration; Percentage of Web users who want...
- Stands for TV. Gager, Russ // Retail Merchandiser;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p94
The article highlights Cymax, a furniture web site that holds more than 30,000 stock keeping units (SKU) in every category of furniture. In 2004, Arash Fasihi started the company while working in the software industry after he and his wife failed to find a specific television stand online. With...
- The online drive. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2010, Issue 5696, p20
The article presents advices from executives of online furniture businesses on how furniture retailers can take advantage of the online retail market. Dave Edwards of topfurniture.co.uk and its subsidiary site oakdiningsets suggests furniture retailers to offer the best customer service. Steve...