Steinhoff agrees price for Relyon
- Steinhoff makes UK bed move with Reylon. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that South African furniture maker Steinhoff has made its move to enter the British bed market by starting talks to take over Relyon.
- Business as usual as Steinhoff agrees cash price for Relyon. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2007, Issue 5549, p34
The article presents a report about the takeover of Relyon by Steinhoff that was published in the August 17, 2001 issue of "Cabinet Maker." The bid represents a 38 percent premium over stock market valuation of Relyon. Ian Topping, managing director of Relyon, believes that the acquisition would...
- Cushy progress for Steinhoff. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;09/10/99, p83
Focuses on South Africa-based furniture company Steinhoff International. Financial performance as of September 10, 1999; Expansion of the company's operations in other countries.
- Steinhoff offers radical change on all fronts. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p7
Reports the intention of Steinhoff International to establish business with the furniture industry players in Great Britain. Role of Spearhead furniture showroom; Analogy between Steinhoff and the combined capabilities of top industry companies; Reputation of German manufacturers.
- Steinhoff sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales performance of furniture firm Steinhoff.
- Revolutionising an industry. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;05/26/2000, p12
Reports on South African furniture businessmen's use of the latest technologies to propel the industry to higher profitability. JD Group's foray into satellite communications; Steinhoff International's establishment of an electronic marketplace for household goods; Search for the right partner...
- Strategy for living in the 21st century. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p7
Reports on the strategic plan of furniture company Steinhoff to increase and expand its Great Britain operations. Overview of the plan; List of company collaborating with Steinhoff; Effect of the decision on Sprung Slumber.
- Steinhoff's UK performance worsens. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports that Africa's largest furniture manufacturer Steinhoff International has decreased its England sales but the company is on its expansion phase.
- Steinhoff looks cosier. // Finance Week;8/17/2001, p16
Examines factors that interest stock market analysts and investors on the furniture manufacturer, Steinhoff International. Reputation of the company for profit growth; Significance of Steinhoff's acquisition of London-listed furniture manufacturer Relyon on its entry into the retail market in...