Steinhoff agrees price for Relyon
- Steinhoff makes UK bed move with Reylon. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that South African furniture maker Steinhoff has made its move to enter the British bed market by starting talks to take over Relyon.
- Business as usual as Steinhoff agrees cash price for Relyon. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2007, Issue 5549, p34
The article presents a report about the takeover of Relyon by Steinhoff that was published in the August 17, 2001 issue of "Cabinet Maker." The bid represents a 38 percent premium over stock market valuation of Relyon. Ian Topping, managing director of Relyon, believes that the acquisition would...
- Cushy progress for Steinhoff. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;09/10/99, p83
Focuses on South Africa-based furniture company Steinhoff International. Financial performance as of September 10, 1999; Expansion of the company's operations in other countries.
- Steinhoff offers radical change on all fronts. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p7
Reports the intention of Steinhoff International to establish business with the furniture industry players in Great Britain. Role of Spearhead furniture showroom; Analogy between Steinhoff and the combined capabilities of top industry companies; Reputation of German manufacturers.
- Steinhoff sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales performance of furniture firm Steinhoff.
- Revolutionising an industry. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;05/26/2000, p12
Reports on South African furniture businessmen's use of the latest technologies to propel the industry to higher profitability. JD Group's foray into satellite communications; Steinhoff International's establishment of an electronic marketplace for household goods; Search for the right partner...
- Steinhoff set for UK upholstery. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p3
The article reports on the plans of Steinhoff to establish an upholstery factory in Bridgend, South Wales. The move is part of an initiative by the manufacturer to leverage its 60.8 percent ownership of Harveys parent Homestyle to establish its products in the British market. Meanwhile, the...
- Strategy for living in the 21st century. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p7
Reports on the strategic plan of furniture company Steinhoff to increase and expand its Great Britain operations. Overview of the plan; List of company collaborating with Steinhoff; Effect of the decision on Sprung Slumber.
- Steinhoff's UK performance worsens. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports that Africa's largest furniture manufacturer Steinhoff International has decreased its England sales but the company is on its expansion phase.